How you could think African Americans are on the same level as Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can't blame them for not having an authentic culture since their ancestors was bought to the states against their will but the culture THEY created has been impactful from jazz to their own food recipe not to mention they built America. The cadaans didn't contribute
Loool why do you love them so much typical halimo

Isn't somali culture completely arabized now. Don't you guys holds hands, eat, drink,

American culture bites incessantly from AFrican American culture.....from mannerisms to slang words...they have food...they have traditions e.g. jumping the broom at weddings...street parades at funerals. Go to an HBCUs (where lots of africans go btw) and you will see a lot of african american culture. And then there is this:

and this

soul reaching music.

somalis have several seats!
Your culture is just bastardised white culture lol you dont even have your own language or country

Abdullnur

Logic over everything
You're comparing apples and oranges. They're we're putting thur the most harshest of slavery ever. Some how mad the own culture although bastardized ,but there's never the less theirs and struggled to get their rights non violently.

Now let's look s for the past 500 hundred year while they were slaves .we sold our self to the Italian and british. "Protectarte". Not one single somalis successful unifed the people. We command no respect from the the wider world. Ethiope has more clute then us .

Your culture is just bastardised white culture lol you dont even have your own language or country

American language is littered with black language (syntax and symantics)...listen to any american talk and i guarantee you many of the words would have come from black culture. Heck somalis in the US speak with black vernacular.
So because you make hack spit sounds and call it a language doesn't mean anything....it just means you hack and spit to communicate with your brethren.

And black american's country is America. They were here from the beginning and were involved in building the thing from scratch. And its really rich to here africans say this but are sitting comfortably in the country built by these people....jumping on any raft that will take them as far away from "their country" as possible.

American language is littered with black language (syntax and symantics)...listen to any american talk and i guarantee you many of the words would have come from black culture. Heck somalis in the US speak with black vernacular.
So because you make hack spit sounds and call it a language doesn't mean anything....it just means you hack and spit to communicate with your brethren.

And black american's country is America. They were here from the beginning and were involved in building the thing from scratch. And its really rich to here africans say this but are sitting comfortably in the country built by these people....jumping on any raft that will take them as far away from "their country" as possible.
What is black language bro Latin is European you lost your language and culture at least I can make my hack spit noises you always have to speak white mans language

I don't know for some of you people.

Even during the month of Ramadan, you can't help being disrespectful and vile towards other groups of people.

You brag about Somalis having deen, whilst African Americans don't. So why don't you act upon it and remember our dear Prophet S.A.W last sermon this holy month?

Tukraq

VIP
You're comparing apples and oranges. They're we're putting thur the most harshest of slavery ever. Some how mad the own culture although bastardized ,but there's never the less theirs and struggled to get their rights non violently.

Now let's look *******s for the past 500 hundred year while they were slaves .we sold our self to the Italian and british. "Protectarte". Not one single somalis successful unifed the people. We command no respect from the the wider world. Ethiope has more clute then us .
why are there so much habesha loving cucks on here:gucciwhat: Somalias doing better than aidstopia lol, plus why do you guys like to keep acting like unity is such a good thing:noneck:

World

VIP
why are there so much habesha loving cucks on here:gucciwhat: Somalias doing better than aidstopia lol, plus why do you guys like to keep acting like unity is such a good thing:noneck:
Man you must have to be the dumbest, most annoying, irritating user on this forum. Nobody else compares to you. You are so delusional. What on earth do you mean Somalia is doing better than Ethiopia? I’ve noticed in every single topic, you just ramble up non sense. You are the type of person to argue why 1+1 isn’t 2. There is absolutely no comparison between Somalia and Ethiopia, we haven’t had a united country in nearly 30 years.

God my brain starts hurting whenever I read one of your posts. 68 IQ at its finest.

Tukraq

VIP
Man you must have to be the dumbest, most annoying, irritating user on this forum. Nobody else compares to you. You are so delusional. What on earth do you mean Somalia is doing better than Ethiopia? I’ve noticed in every single topic, you just ramble up non sense. You are the type of person to argue why 1+1 isn’t 2. There is absolutely no comparison between Somalia and Ethiopia, we haven’t had a united country in nearly 30 years.

God my brain starts hurting whenever I read one of your posts. 68 IQ at its finest.
why do you keep mentioning unity like thats a good thing lol, Ethiopia has "unity" but is a trash country who keeps sending us their refugees(dosent happen vice versa), were in a better position than Ethiopia

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
haha.....i'm that predictable huh! Then you should know when to duck.
LOL!
Just for the record I am a caribbean man.
Caribbean?? That makes it worse daqan la'aan I understand now
Guys niin kaan is missing daqan give him a break

World

VIP
why do you keep mentioning unity like thats a good thing lol, Ethiopia has "unity" but is a trash country who keeps sending us their refugees(dosent happen vice versa), were in a better position than Ethiopia
I refuse to believe that someone can be so stupid.

There are 250,000 Somali refugees in Ethiopia. The Ethiopians in Somalia don’t even number 1/10th of that. They don’t even want to be in Somalia, but use us as a transit spot to go to the Middle East.

Somalia is a failed state, we’re protected by dozens of foreign militaries, terrorists control our most arable land, we’re divided into federal states some of which are controlled by foreign states like the UAE.

Ethiopia is one of the fastest developing economies in the world, a united country that hasn’t even experienced a year of anarchy(unlike us, we haven’t had a year of peace) after their dictator was overthrown. Just this year, they’ve opened the biggest airport in Africa which can host 22 million passengers. Let’s not forget that they’re building the largest dam in Africa that can generate 6000 megawatts of electricity, along with multiple dams on the Shabelle and Jubba river(the power they’ll have over us when they control our waters will be immense).

And you think a country that doesn’t even have an army can compare to Ethiopia? I mean how do you live day to day being so delusional?

Last edited:
How could you think the culture that has single mothers doing drugs on welfare? "Baby mommas and Baby daddies". half the men are criminals, high levels of domestic abuse, men killing each other, the woman act ghetto and ratchet, the highest amount of strippers and prostitutes. No deen whatsoever and the AA community is literally seen as the bottom of the barrel in society.

How could you think this compares to the rich Cushite Somali history?
Only selfhaters worship ajnabi cultures

Tukraq

VIP
I refuse to believe that someone can be so stupid.

There are 250,000 Somali refugees in Ethiopia. The Ethiopians in Somalia don’t even number 1/10th of that. They don’t even want to be in Somalia, but use us as a transit spot to go to the Middle East.

Somalia is a failed state, we’re protected by dozens of foreign militaries, terrorists control our most arable land, we’re divided into federal states some of which are controlled by foreign states like the UAE.

Ethiopia is one of the fastest developing economies in the world, a united country that hasn’t even experienced a year of anarchy(unlike us, we haven’t had a year of peace) after their dictator was overthrown. Just this year, they’ve opened the biggest airport in Africa which can host 22 million passengers. Let’s not forget that they’re building the largest dam in Africa that can generate 6000 megawatts of electricity, along with multiple dams on the Shabelle and Jubba river(the power they’ll have over us when they control our waters will be immense).

And you think a country that doesn’t even have an army can compare to Ethiopia? I mean how do you live day to day being so delusional?
first off we have several armies in SL, PL, and JL, second no those aren't 250,000 refugees but inhabitants of their mother land in Ogaden region, as their are no somalis in the other regions, as for the transit well thats not true because they stay for years on years in PL and SL lol, the federal states are self governing and aren't controlled by the UAE thats just false, unity isn't a positive infact its one of the reasons I consider Somalia better than Ethiopia is that their a unified authoritarian like government and don't give the regions or even the people self rights and individual rights, which is why they flee to SL, and PL, their gdp per capita is slightly above ours(760 to 500) but somehow you consider them a great economy:mjlol: and this is with us not even taking advantage of our resources(oil) while they've extensively went through theirs :drakelaugh: quit big upping a country which were in a better situation than

Last edited:

World

VIP
first off we have several armies in SL, PL, and JL
7EDBCD02-9AB3-473F-BE46-61A98EFED061.gif

I stopped reading after this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending