How you could think African Americans are on the same level as Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could you think the culture that has single mothers doing drugs on welfare? "Baby mommas and Baby daddies". half the men are criminals, high levels of domestic abuse, men killing each other, the woman act ghetto and ratchet, the highest amount of strippers and prostitutes. No deen whatsoever and the AA community is literally seen as the bottom of the barrel in society.

How could you think this compares to the rich Cushite Somali history?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Confused Math Lady 11052019000941.jpg

How could you think the culture that has single mothers doing drugs on welfare? "Baby mommas and Baby daddies". half the men are criminals, high levels of domestic abuse, men killing each other, the woman act ghetto and ratchet, the highest amount of strippers and prostitutes. No deen whatsoever and the AA community is literally seen as the bottom of the barrel in society.

How could you think this compares to the rich Cushite Somali history?

Your culture destroyed your country whilst african american culture has seduced the world! Hello!!!???? Reality check!

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
To be honest African American culture has influenced the world let's not go disrespecting them they came a long way as of now..yes there's a lot of bad sides to that demographic but why compare it with Somali heritage when is completely different. This is a reach

"your culture", what are you then?

this shit say "SomaliSpot" not "Non-SomaliSpot" you can leave homie.

you make a statement like that i respond with one sentence and this is your clapback? I was expecting you to lay out a case. Just shows that even you don't believe in that bullcrap you posted above. It's ok homie.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
How could you think Somalis are on the same level as African Americans?

How could you think the culture that has single mothers doing drugs on welfare? "Baby mommas and Baby daddies". half the men are criminals, high levels of domestic abuse, men killing each other, the woman act ghetto and ratchet, the highest amount of strippers and prostitutes

How could you think this compares to the rich African American culture?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why do you put me at the same level as a low class ghetto rat? Why you always only pointing at the worst scums in are community? I swear I feel like most people on this site never met a successful Somali before. Grow up surrounded by them and as my peers. This says a lot about the demographic of this site.

Sol

?
To be honest African American culture has influenced the world let's not go disrespecting them they came a long way as of now..yes there's a lot of bad sides to that demographic but why compare it with Somali heritage when is completely different. This is a reach

What exactly is African American Culture? :cosbyhmm:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
you can't blame them for not having an authentic culture since their ancestors was bought to the states against their will but the culture THEY created has been impactful from jazz to their own food recipe not to mention they built America. The cadaans didn't contribute

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Why do you put me at the same level as a low class ghetto rat? Why you always only pointing at the worst scums in are community? I swear I feel like most people on this site never met a successful Somali before. Grow up surrounded by them and as my peers. This says a lot about the demographic of this site.
Same #inmigrantgang:vncu2n5:

Isn't somali culture completely arabized now. Don't you guys holds hands, eat, drink,

American culture bites incessantly from AFrican American culture.....from mannerisms to slang words...they have food...they have traditions e.g. jumping the broom at weddings...street parades at funerals. Go to an HBCUs (where lots of africans go btw) and you will see a lot of african american culture. And then there is this:

and this

soul reaching music.

somalis have several seats!

black americans taught the world how to dance in a free unstiff way. I grew up watching this chit religiously from my little island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts