How would you deal with a parsimonious halimo?

My halimo ex-girlfriend was a penny pinching person. She always questioned why I was spending money on certain items. She was the type of person who would work very hard but not enjoy the fruits of her labour. She would even question the $2 coffee cost spent at Tim Hortons. I always thought she was crazy and needed help. How would you deal with such a person?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My halimo ex-girlfriend was a penny pinching person. She always questioned why I was spending money on certain items. She was the type of person who would work very hard but not enjoy the fruits of her labour. She would even question the $2 coffee cost spent at Tim Hortons. I always thought she was crazy and needed help. How would you deal with such a person?

Why don't you move on? Its clear you're on different money maps. And stingy behaviour for trite purchases isn't worth disputing.

She cant be your future.

Go look for someone else.

Abaq

VIP
You made the right decision, don't look back. If she was giving you stress over coffee, imagine what she would do if she was your wife.

That’s a good trait for women but bad in men, men should be generous in all circumstances because responsibility lies with them but women should be conservative. It a balance

Nacas consumer mentality you're the type to have 1k and purchase a canada goose.
It is a bit more than $1000 and still makes a nice fashion statement. It is also really useful when the temperature drops to -30 in the winter.

I don't know about OP's financial position but that's $40 per work month, $480/year. That's a lot of money if he's a broke boi
My insurance is close to that amount. I also make enough to meet my needs and live comfortably.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Good to be a saver, but $2 coffee is extreeeeme, that conversation would get old quick.

Trending