How would we implement 4.5 among us If Somalis took over the Holy sites in Islam?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era I like your ambition. It's time to cuck these Arabs as payback for the 30 years of hell. But first we need to clear the Arab begs amongst us. No cooning in warfare.

:trumpsmirk:
Indeed. We have to first remove the Carab Raac xoolo before we make our move on Soqotra and the Arabian Peninsula

An Arab qalanjo will be given to every farax on the Conquest of Makkah and purification of the Masjid In'sha'Allah:mjhaps:

DA7l-TqXgAAjq8U.jpg
I just discovered that all religion, god and miracles are bullshit but I am not more intelligent than you. You just need to develop critical thinking skills

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Indeed. We have to first remove the Carab Raac xoolo before we make our move on Soqotra and the Arabian Peninsula

An Arab qalanjo will be given to every farax on the Conquest of Makkah and purification of the Masjid In'sha'Allah:mjhaps:

Soqotra is already in process. Only those who envision Somali dominance of the GCC would be down. The Ethiopians enslaved the Arabs in the past. We are more savage than them and better overall fighters. It's a fine vision my friend. For Futuh Al Arabiya

:lawd: :sass2:

Trending