How woke are you?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
My Naaasos are woke enuf to slap @Apollo
Klistremerke politisk marlene schiappa djevelen djevelen 666 demon belzebuth mort død horror

The Garen's cult has core tentants that are
having white genes is supreme
working out no wailord' s in my temple of worship
being 6+ midgets are the creation of the devil
education The Garen doesn't allow filthy dumb peasants into his cult
ass such u must have memorized my self written auto bigraphy the life of The Garen or watched the movie adaptation
lastly The Garen promotes traditional family values ie having 8+ wifes and at least 50 kids so that once they reach the age 12 they are forced to join my army go out to the world and carve out a dominion in my name
Do y’all think K’naan sold his soul, in one of his songs he had some satanic stuff that made me question him. :jaynerd:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Simp Woke person= has Social insomnia, is depression, frustrated with everything
1437675848732.png

VS
Chad Asleep person= Ignorance is bliss, happy with their lives and how things are, true freedom
levitate.jpg

Being asleep is the true answer brothers and sisters.:westbrookswag:

The Garen's cult has core tentants that are
having white genes is supreme
working out no wailord' s in my temple of worship
being 6+ midgets are the creation of the devil
education The Garen doesn't allow filthy dumb peasants into his cult
ass such u must have memorized my self written auto bigraphy the life of The Garen or watched the movie adaptation
only refer to urself in the 3rd person why 1 person is gay 2 is dumb and 3rd is supreme
lastly The Garen promotes traditional family values ie having 8+ wifes and at least 50 kids so that once they reach the age 12 they are forced to join my army go out to the world and carve out a dominion in my name
Klistremerke risitas kikoojap kj natsu fairy tail benko mage noir wizard black

Nigga fix your spelling!
:draketf:

Dumb peasant kulaha

:damn:

Trending

Latest posts