How woke are you?

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10 IM AT 1000000000
D47eBSiXkAASCeO.jpg

Apollo

VIP
The average person is incredibly stupid.

Ask random people on the street whether Africa is a country or a continent. You'll be shocked at how many think it is a country.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'M SO WOKE I SURPASSED NUMBERS AND ACTIVELY INCREASE THE WOKE LEVELS OF SHEEPLE WITHIN A 666M VICINITY

images (1).jpeg

#staywoke fam

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Ask random people on the street whether Africa is a country or a continent. You'll be shocked at how many think it is a country.

I remember in my campus there was this guy who spoke so well and sounded very intelligent until he was preaching flat earth theory to me.
:mjkkk:

For example, this moron who claims to be woke believes black people can't racist but when you watch this video you would assume he's very smart but all this sophistry is not as intelligent as you think it is but because he speaks like a pastor people will eat that shit up. The reality is confidence will get you a long way. His ridiculous argument is because black people don't have an institutional power therefore they cannot be racist. What?
:mindblown:

Apollo

VIP
Depends on where you are to be honest. Answers can vary between places like London and a backwater like Sunderland.

That'd probably go for most of Europe as well

Rural areas of Europe, you'll get a lot of Africa is a country going on. Also, uneducated Northern Europeans will think this more than uneducated Southern Europeans because the latter may be more aware of North African countries.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Depends on where you are to be honest. Answers can vary between places like London and a backwater like Sunderland.

That'd probably go for most of Europe as well

Rural areas of Europe, you'll get a lot of Africa is a country going on. Also, uneducated Northern Europeans will think this more than uneducated Southern Europeans because the latter may be more aware of North African countries.

nah you forget the Football impact. people from the biggest backwaters in the country will be aware of the difference in countries in Africa because of the Africa Cup of Nations taking key players mid season :russ:

The general masses have always been stupid through out history, the Greek used to call them the
plebeians, peons, unwashed masses.

They were historically kept entertained with bread and circuses. This would now translate to sports, tv, drugs, alcohol.

Make no mistake though, the higher track of society are enlightened.
They founded universities, they produce the writers, philosophers, inventors, innovators, political elite. They are masters of deception ,controlled opposition, machiavellism, divide and conquer, tactics, etc.

Trending