How will you British people vote on June 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've already started to pack my bags, moving to Minnesota to liberate the Somalis who live there :superman:@Freebandz

Just got off the phone and half of my friends have voted out, I told them bye bye

It won't even make sense to vote 'leave'. Everyone experienced life within the EU, so voting 'remain' is the wise choice. Anyways the polling station is closed, just have to wait for the results.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It will be Remain. Just like the Scottish referendum. They wouldn't allow Scotland to leave the Union and they won't allow Britain to leave the EU.

It won't even make sense to vote 'leave'. Everyone experienced life within the EU, so voting 'remain' is the wise choice. Anyways the polling station is closed, just have to wait for the results.
My child the level of disrespect is too much, my Pakistani friend just told me he voted out and don't even get me started on my Mother. She voted out and then fucked off to green Street.

The people who are in uk. Do you think that the most people voted to leave or stay? I have feeling that they will stay for some reason.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The people who are in uk. Do you think that the most people voted to leave or stay? I have feeling that they will stay for some reason.

They will stay.

Scotland, Northern Ireland and London will keep them in EU. Plus all the student cities (York, Oxford, Cambridge etc).

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's a tie. But I think remain will win.
giphy.gif

I'm guessing you didn't pack your bags

Status
Not open for further replies.