How will TPLF return affect Somali politics?

I think alot of outsiders especially in Ethiopia read Sspot.

Reports comming fout claimming Abdi iley was taken from his jail and they dont know where he was taken probably he has been executed.

What a dumb statement you just wrote lol

Warya TPLF doesn't have the power or the will to return to power they could occupy Addis Ababa and overthrew the govt but can't rule multiethnic nation alone without meaningful allies so what's going to happen when they take the capital is a new national dialogue that would include every ethnic groups to discuss the future of Ethiopia to either continue existing on a new political framework agreed upon by all parties in the table or for Ethiopia to disintegrate and never exist only in the history books.

TPLF has already forged an alliance EPRDF 2.0, how much you wanna bet they're all prompt by Tigrayans?

TPLF has already forged an alliance EPRDF 2.0, how much you wanna bet they're all prompt by Tigrayans?

There's only two components that are influential in that so called alliance TDF/TPLF and OLF and it's a temporary one that will exist until Abiye govt is toppled as that's the main goal and when that happens the real talk begins

reer

VIP
A weak Abiye is about to be run over by TPLF. Once they comeback the Tigrayans will reopen Ogaden Jail and unleash Liyu Police on Nomads.

You don't even register for TPLF they see you as disposable tissue, a filth stuck on the bottom of Ethiopia's boots.
i dont disagree with you. tplf are going to terrorize us. people blinded by farmajo-phobia are happy for tplf victory.

i dont disagree with you. tplf are going to terrorize us. people blinded by farmajo-phobia are happy for tplf victory.
We dont care about Farmajo ,this is about Ethiopia surely I would never support a murtad.
Abye is worse than TPLF his flower was not allowed to bud.

If Abye had become stronger he would be like the devil Haile selasie.

TPLF wont return

viceland GIF by CYBERWAR

Warya TPLF doesn't have the power or the will to return to power they could occupy Addis Ababa and overthrew the govt but can't rule multiethnic nation alone without meaningful allies so what's going to happen when they take the capital is a new national dialogue that would include every ethnic groups to discuss the future of Ethiopia to either continue existing on a new political framework agreed upon by all parties in the table or for Ethiopia to disintegrate and never exist only in the history books.
Your argument also sounds like assumptions sxb do you have anything to back up this info?

It's like your saying TPLF will just pack up and go home in triumph after taking the capital and bringing down Abiy's government. Just doesn't seem plausible in my opinion bro.

No Way Trump GIF by MOODMAN

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think alot of outsiders especially in Ethiopia read Sspot.

Reports comming fout claimming Abdi iley was taken from his jail and they dont know where he was taken probably he has been executed.
Oh no did they kill him? WTF cant be true he was so close to freedom

It's like your saying TPLF will just pack up and go home in triumph after taking the capital and bringing down Abiy's government. Just doesn't seem plausible in my opinion bro.

No Way Trump GIF by MOODMAN
Abiye has started ethnic cleansing campaign against Tigarus that backfired against him and his neftagna thugs and the war isn't TPLF vs PP or Ethiopia cent govt it's Tgarus vs Ethiopia as TPLFis just reduced to political party who are now cooperating with their former opposition groups like SAWET and TDF isn't connected to any single political group in Tigray but serves the Tigrau people defending them against amxaaro and ethiopian invasion forces and it's headed by former Gen Tsadkan Gebretensae head of ENDF during Ethiopia-Eritrea war and former opposition figure to TPLF.

Trending