How Well Do You Negiotate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please real stuff ok none of this I am balanced and listen. I will give a scenario, tell me how you get out of this with what you want.

Person A

1. You rent and don't want to give 100 for rent
2. Person says pay up and dont stall and if u stall the more angry. Person adds more threat if u dont pay u starve and sleep outside.

Person B

1. Trump Denuke or suffer STARVATION. Same equivalent threat of Person A who said starve outside and leave home
2. Kim I love my nukes(pride, asset, prestige). This scenario of Person A who wants to keep his 100 and can't afford it

How does Person A get to keep his 100 without being kicked out, how does Kim get to keep his nukes without being starved. There has been some preconditions set by Trump, NO STALLING cause we all try that shit when we don't wanna do something at an individual or state level.

The key advantage here is. Siege tool by Trump and Maximum pressure. Kim had his friend China but their friends on interests and was abadoned as expected by an interest relationship.

See bro how simple individual things can even be translated at state level, if you can figure it out at the individual level you will also figure it out in the state level lol.

So if you can answer Person A is the same tactic applicable to KIM to also keep his nukes? remember it's all just wants just like u wanna keep your 100 bucks he wanna keep his nukes, so how u formulate your tactics and get to keep what u want will set u apart as negiotator.

I haven't tried this shit before and I am not good at it. I try to avoid a situation or plan around a scenario ever leading to negiotation

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I guess negiotation is a fuckin prick u really gotta be good at dont become diplomat or ambassadors. Maybe minister try that but if u do ambassador or diplomats and u have a boss who wants results, stalling and graphs wont work and lets have another meeting.

Who are the best negiotators in history or modern. Does anyone have names? they must have some trait that is common. Ones who actually got the job done. Cause if u cant pay that 100 u have to pay, all u will do sxb the average negiotator is stall or he will say lets talk about more with the person wanting the money because he has no way out.

The best negiotator is the one with no leverage and still achieved what he wanted, the one with leverage has an advantage. Does anyone know a negiotator had all the stacks up against him, no leverage, and still walked out with what he wanted. Bring in somalia diplomacy that sort of guy.

Apparently praised that bloke iran foreign minister, u guys might as well watch cause he had no leverage and walked away with a nice deal.

Last edited:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
dr osman making threads

470912_457.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at MAO said.

The Three Worlds Theory (simplified Chinese: 三个世界的理论; traditional Chinese: 三個世界的理論; pinyin: Sān gè Shìjiè de Lǐlùn), by Mao Zedong, is a theory of international relations, which proposes three politico-economic worlds: the first world consisting of superpowers, the second world of developing powers, and the third world of exploited nations.[1]

That is pretty true to a certain extent. Well of the structure anyways in the world. 3rd world though isn't exploited, they are just built wrong and on division politics and fake systems on paper and this creates an image it isn't reliable or safe at all to develop.

We can't say it's a leader that is the problem in the third world cause if it was one why is the same with the next? it's an inherent flaw in their system design that is generating losers and this is creating mistrust to occur between the people and government and thus you basically don't have a nation but an area full of divided people all working for themselves from street cleaner to the top the leader and there is no shared cooperation so their efforts are never realized or leave a little mark as time goes on.

From this scenario comes exploitation, someone will always find some use for you, that's the whole point of politics to find use in anything.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think MAO was a little bit over simplistic about the third world, because even within the third world you have scales of power and structure and regional authorities, it isn't just one big flat out even playing field within the 3rd world. It also has it's 3rd world order lol.

I think the best thing to say about the world is there is the top layer and second layer and third layer but within each it's also broken down into orders like America leading the top layer, Second layer with China , and the Third Layer is probably Russia and India Fourth layer Iran and Saudi and Israel. Then the 5th layer the rest of the world. And it's not so much about economic or military but friends if your talking about POWERS. If your talking about economies then it's a different story. That looks like the real political order and it's power base.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Here is diplomacy. A short video on it. Wow imagine you could that, that takes another type of animal and actually walk out with results not comprises but walking out with say not paying 100 dollars rent and still satisfying your landlord so he don't kick you out. You can build govts, plan how funds get distributed, plan militaries, businesses but to actually come out of a meeting with what u wanted without nudging a bit or nudging the least u have to and the other guy is still smiling, that would save you un-necessary wars.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You need real good diplomats in govt not TECHNOCRATS, why are somalis wasting their time with these technocrats and waxgarad and experts, we need ppl who can cut deals and end this war. Most people just argue have u noticed? noone actually convince anyone lol

I think alot of people mistake diplomacy for presentation of words and being nice. If you telling someone you gonna starve him, it doesnt matter how nicely u present it or yell it the fact wont change of your threat. Diplomacy is more about deals and actually making him have a smile yet get shit thrown at his face.

Trump = Ill starve u Zahir you wont get away with that deal...Zahir = no you wont and u aint touching my nuke. Trump = ok starve then. Zahir = Ill call EU to deal with you(notice we do that also we call our parents or some other party to help us in tough situation).

The art of this is to either get trump to walk away without starving Zahir(using EU pressure, russia, china and watever he can to say this will cause conflict and war) or Trump gets Zahir to give up what he wants and he not only wants him to give up, but with a fuckin SMILE on his face. The key part in diplomacy is he actually agreed and SMILED while you threw shit on his face.

I hope trump has good negiotators cause he gonna need em right about now. U cant throw shit at someone face, take away what he wants and then say fuckin smile too . If he can do that, he is getting nobel prize for that.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Diplomacy is a hard job, I bet most somalis put their hand up for something they probably have no understanding of what the game is about here. Humans are the most hardest topic to deal with and to say u will get him to smile after u taken away what he wants, if u can do that your going nobel prize easy.

You are fucking weird. Why don't you make your point in one or two threads and let people reply. I never read your posts after the first thread

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
don't call him weird warya.. Dr Osman is a well respected person and always has good things to say.

Bring us the zahir from iran to teach our diplomats how it's done. He had no bargaining chip and still walked away with a hero welcome in iran. Sanction lifted, can still do his nukes. You guys are learning from ppl who have leverage in diplomacy when u dont have that. Sun tzu benjamin franklin read the ones who actually did get something done.

If we had universities like that where each one was specialized and students sent to their specialty, you could have leadership university, but the courses have to be like that. Prove how u get out of that.

War, Business, All that is easy because your not convincing the other side of anything. Diplomacy is a different story tho, it's not easy saying i want you to give up 100 bucks and u dont want to and u need to smile when u do give it up. Most politics is about how u manuever the stage, this is not going where u tell some to hand over his most prized asset. Korea prisoners are not prized sxb, that aint nothing. Its like me giving u a cigarette while i keep my 100 bucks which is what u want.

What u think kimmy dad or grand dad taught him? cause his grand dad wouldnt of known these things if he envisioned north korea. Those asians write and passed things down so it dont get lost. We probably had a few but it wasnt written down. Somalis need to sit down to find out who in our past oral history was great at negiotating between clans while getting what he wanted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending