How we went from secular to Taliban style, in just few decade.

I want Somalis to have the privilege of choosing how to dress. If that is a niqab then go ahead, if that is a crop top then I also think that should be okay. We should respect each individuals freedom of choice.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I want Somalis to have the privilege of choosing how to dress. If that is a niqab then go ahead, if that is a crop top then I also think that should be okay. We should respect each individuals freedom of choice.
Niqab will be fully enforced, no such thing as freedom of choice :mybusiness:

1995-2006 when saudi arabia funded arabic schools that breeded extremism and fanaticism jihadism and takfiiri ideology in somalia.
Every wadaad was on the payroll we are just reaping the fruits

I wouldn't waste my time questioning the religiosity of today's Somalis. It's something they want and they have that right. You are responsible for yourself only, not an entire people.

You're in the west now. We are free to be gaal. Take advantage of it. It will also give others the courage to live the way you are.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Niqab will be fully enforced, no such thing as freedom of choice :mybusiness:

:gucciwhat:Imagine if someone enforced bikini

Let us women choose what we want to wear and are comfortable with. We tired of being told how to dress.

The worst part, there is always a man out there who has a problem with how women choose to dress.
One will attack you for covering your hair:damn:, another will force you to walk around wearing a tent:comeon:

Last edited:

Trending