How we went from secular to Taliban style, in just few decade.

92668303ed54c05b64f90bb9cd7c264ff4f4d7520568ac851ac59fa0c0882186d1cac601.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Samaalic Era @SomaliWadaniSoldier

Not even Arabs are as religious as Somalis, and they started this whole thing. We should follow Turkey's model and need our own version of Ataturk, but without an Erdogan

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Not even Arabs are as religious as Somalis, and they started this whole thing. We should follow Turkey's model and need our own version of Ataturk, but without an Erdogan
Ataturk model made Turkey a slave to the West. Erdogan is realizing Turkey's ambitions in the Middle East and a new prestige there that can only be garnered through some mix of military might and religious credibility. No one would accept a secular Turkey at the table and the left in Turkey view themselves as Europeans and want to focus on Europe and despise the Middle East

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I hate Farmaajo sxb but I love the Niqab:banderas:

All Somali women under my government In'sha'Allah will be pious niqabis married by their 15th birthday :rejoice:
You'd probably want a suicide vest under there too so they could blow up the only cathedral in mog on it's destruction anniversary.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
This again:snoop:

Niqab is optional but the Hijab is a must. All of these guys that support a secular Somalia are bunch of khasaaro who love booty clapping for gaalo and don't have an inch of pride regarding their religion.

These are the same guys that think Muslim women are oppressed because of wearing thr hijab.:ohlord:

Its interesting how we can clearly see that as Somalia turned into a regressive shithole religion flared up along the way.

Religion is the primary reason somalia is still a shitty place today. Yet people go around claiming islam is great for a country.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Its interesting how we can clearly see that as Somalia turned into a regressive shithole religion flared up along the way.

Religion is the primary reason somalia is still a shitty place today. Yet people go around claiming islam is great for a country.
What religious people were there in 1991 when all hell broke loose sxb:pachah1:

Trending

Latest posts