How USC destroyed Somalia's Dignity- Official History thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ethiopians were ordered in by the UN and then approved by ALL the Somali stakeholders. Unless Puntite soldiers committed these crimes, how is that remotely comparable?

no, you dont understand my queen, i am saying what the Ethiopians did, who ever ordered them, seems like a punishment sent from above to punish hawiye for what they did to innocent people during the 90s and 2000s

i read reports of the Ethiopians doing to the hawiye exactly what they did to many different tribes

do i sound evil if i dare say hawiye got a taste of their own medicine if this amnesty human rights report i read is right?

its the elephant in the room, H-W-Y-E got a taste of their own medicine, but god have mercy on all,

no, you dont understand my queen, i am saying what the Ethiopians did, who ever ordered them, seems like a punishment sent from above to punish hawiye for what they did to innocent people during the 90s and 2000s

i read reports of the Ethiopians doing to the hawiye exactly what they did to many different tribes

do i sound evil if i dare say hawiye got a taste of their own medicine if this amnesty human rights report i read is right?

its the elephant in the room, H-W-Y-E got a taste of their own medicine, but god have mercy on all,

It's true, what comes around goes around. I just hope innocents weren't caught up in this.
AUN to all innocent souls.

UN compounds and Darod homes (homes granted as a result of Booli Qaran) were a Ghaniima (war booty) so it's fair game for all. :manny:

I recently read an article by a Warsangeli Minister of the late 80s who jokingly asked his Abgaal neighbours why were they letting the Marehan build houses in Xamar and they said "ha iska dhistaane, anagaa u hari doonee waa goofkayagii" :drakekidding:

what booli qaran, darood, specially majerten and marehn build this city, syl daroods gave her liberty, xamar was a tiny tiny place, darood breathed life in to

anyways, if yall took the govement down, why not rule it fi yuor so civlised? why loot ans rape and desroy?

it just shows your poeple wre never ready,

and do not forget they starved only God knows how many raxanweyn, what did raxanweyn do to them?

hawadly massacred thousnads of OG chidlren and females in 1993 as they were crossing to OG border, guess what, in 1997 hawiye on hawadly war they were kicked out and came to us, as refugees, we did not harm them, we bit our tongues,

real nasab poepl and lander leaders bit their tongue and do not kill females and children,

sure uncle cabdi iley karbashed them in 2013 but thats because hawadly was killing reer aww hassan in our border of dds,

this is why hawiye is unstable and cannot see peace, they all have blood on their hands, murderers a lot of them,

i wish we could bring sultan kenadiid back, he knew what to do with his subjects, the man was visionary in 1880s, he knew their true primitive nature,

Keenadiid didn't rape and torture, if it wasn't for him, the Omanis would have ruled your lands. Give thanks.

Secondly, I approve of Woqoyi clan documenting their history so stop projecting your issues onto me.

Hahaha saved us from Omanis kulahaa. Keenadiid litterally dickrided to hobyo with Omani musketeers. We expelled him and he did rape there is no war where there wasnt rape sheekada nagadhaaf:cryinglaughsmiley:.

The Ethiopians were ordered in by the UN and then approved by ALL the Somali stakeholders. Unless Puntite soldiers committed these crimes, how is that remotely comparable? Are we Ethiopians now?

If yes, then I will call YOUR clan 'Kenyans' and hold them accountable for all KDF war crimes going forward.

I will also hold H clan accountable for AMISOM war crimes since we are playing this game.

A Somali leader who was supposed to protect us. Invited our mortal enemy to torture, loot and kill the people he was supposed to protect. And now you are saying he was incompetent to protect the people he was supposed to represent from looting torture. You think AY betrayal is comparable to what warlords that nobody elected and where in power by holding gun is comparable. Wlh if you are a young lady I blame your parents for telling you these stories.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
We need to discuss what happened so that it never happens again. You will find kids like @Mckenzie giggling and cheering his clansmen/calling for a clan war again, but if he was there on the ground and forced to join USC's slaughter/rape fest, he would have fought them, cried, vomited or tried to escape from them (if he is sane).

We cannot even say that it was just purely clan motivated, if it was, why were the Barwaani, CadCad/Xamari girls/women gang raped/forced into "marriage",( EVEN in the mosques?)

I believe the theory that they were given drugs, there is no other rational explanation.

Who made you the custodian of the minorities?

I don't call for clan wars, i answer the war cries. Don't start a thread that you can't end. :kanyeshrug:

The land belongs to us. The jiingado built on the land was made from Booliqaran money and we sold it for scrap. What's so difficult to understand?

what booliqaran money, if it was not for daroods like sayidka and SYL and siad barre you would still be an Italian colony,

war darood took xamar a land that was empty and build it with brains and blood they spilt,

kualaha we build xamar,

you took xamar and burned it, and today your children are still burning with your own hands,

i noticed darood and 1door have a sense of community, neighbourly, honour, but not hawiye, hawye is like a Jamaican, slave mentality, for his own, very individualistic,

what booli qaran, darood, specially majerten and marehn build this city, syl daroods gave her liberty, xamar was a tiny tiny place, darood breathed life in to

anyways, if yall took the govement down, why not rule it fi yuor so civlised? why loot ans rape and desroy?

it just shows your poeple wre never ready,

and do not forget they starved only God knows how many raxanweyn, what did raxanweyn do to them?

hawadly massacred thousnads of OG chidlren and females in 1993 as they were crossing to OG border, guess what, in 1997 hawiye on hawadly war they were kicked out and came to us, as refugees, we did not harm them, we bit our tongues,

real nasab poepl and lander leaders bit their tongue and do not kill females and children,

sure uncle cabdi iley karbashed them in 2013 but thats because hawadly was killing reer aww hassan in our border of dds,

this is why hawiye is unstable and cannot see peace, they all have blood on their hands, murderers a lot of them,

i wish we could bring sultan kenadiid back, he knew what to do with his subjects, the man was visionary in 1880s, he knew their true primitive nature,

SYL wasnt a daarood movement it had Hawiyes too. Daarood didnt build shit it was a city for every Soomaali built together and it was the greatest Somali city. Was there a city comparable to Xamar in 1960 or 1900. Hahahah trying to take credit of other ppls work is a shamefull act.

SYL wasnt a daarood movement it had Hawiyes too. Daarood didnt build shit it was a city for every Soomaali built together and it was the greatest Somali city. Was there a city comparable to Xamar in 1960 or 1900. Hahahah trying to take credit of other ppls work is a shamefull act.

dude, SYL with out majerteen is like makkah with out qureysh,

majority of SYL were mjaerteen, marehan, Ogaden, then followed by dhulbahante, jidwaq and couple of hawiye, in that order,

even the inspiration, Hawo tako was a Jidwaq absame female, man said if she can do it, so can we,

what booliqaran money, if it was not for daroods like sayidka and SYL and siad barre you would still be an Italian colony,

war darood took xamar a land that was empty and build it with brains and blood they spilt,

kualaha we build xamar,

you took xamar and burned it, and today your children are still burning with your own hands,

i noticed darood and 1door have a sense of community, neighbourly, honour, but not hawiye, hawye is like a Jamaican, slave mentality, for his own, very individualistic,

We dont rely on qabiil we rely on our strength and dont talk shit about others qabiil. Have dhaqan odayohow. If you dont have individuals to blame shut your mouth.

dude, SYL with out majerteen is like makkah with out qureysh,

majority of SYL were mjaerteen, marehan, Ogaden, then followed by dhulbahante, jidwaq and couple of hawiye, in that order,

even the inspiration, Hawo tako was a Jidwaq absame female, man said if she can do it, so can we,

Historical revisionism thats all you do. In the original 13 there was 4 daarood 3 Hawiye no need to bring your sheeko here.

Mckenzie

VIP
USC were working for Snm

USC liberated Muqdisho in 1 month whilst Afwayne's forces were still in control of Hargeisa as far as January 1991. Your SNM could not achieve in 10 years what USC achieved in 1 month.

If it wasn't for Cumar Carte the PM who ordered Afwayne's forces to hand over their weapons to the rebels, General Abdiaziz Ali Barre would be ruling Hargeisa.

We dont rely on qabiil we rely on our strength and dont talk shit about others qabiil. Have dhaqan odayohow. If you dont have individuals to blame shut your mouth.

so tell me, if yall hate darood fine, why kill and starve and rape, cadcad, barwanis, jarer, and even eley,

eley were murdered like xoolo, raped and starved, some say maybe around 200-300K killed by aidid and his son, in their own region, not just in xamar

this shows me you were out for blood, because thats all yall know, yuo could have killed on daroods and take the movement, , which in the long term will give you power and money but yall just wanted to burn, like caawan people do,

sultan kenadiid knew something, the man was a genius

Historical revisionism thats all you do. In the original 13 there was 4 daarood 3 Hawiye no need to bring your sheeko here.

regardless loyan, why were your people so savagery, killing even langabs in somalia in their own regions, hundreds of miles away from xamar

did they also rob yuor xamar and rule you?

Mckenzie

VIP

This guy wants to debate a Hawiye man the progeny of Abdullahi Isse about SYL by telling us they had "Jidwaaq" members :mjkkk:

USC liberated Muqdisho in 1 month whilst Afwayne's forces were still in control of Hargeisa as far as January 1991. Your SNM could not achieve in 10 years what USC achieved in 1 month.

If it wasn't for Cumar Carte the PM who ordered Afwayne's forces to hand over their weapons to the rebels, General Abdiaziz Ali Barre would be ruling Hargeisa.
I've heard this argument from hawiyes many times lol you have to understand snm were fighting a army of 50k men fighter jets and all while USC where fighting a few hundred red berets and clan cleansing civilians. And stop lying simple Google search shows snm over ran several government outposts from ceerigabo to hargeisa by 1990. So nah you didn't liberate anything brudda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending