How USC destroyed Somalia's Dignity- Official History thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why he doesn’t stay there and reclaim those assets. Nothing I hate more than the hypocrisy of diaspora people supporting anarchy for tribal reasons while benefiting from the stability of their host country

Good question tbh. USC supporters should prove USC is and was brilliant by staying in Mogadishu.
D block people always wondered why they saw H people in the diaspora after the civil war.
What was the bloody point?

These topics are so repetitive and tedious. Can we break new ground please instead of religitating the past constantly?

I don't think anyone seriously holds USC in any high regard, and that includes people from its clan consistency.

What are you trying to achieve from making a post about what happened a long time ago? I don't view any tribal or politic fractions that operated during in that period in any positive light. To me, they are generation that led the next generation to our current miserable state.

And if we do want to create a better future for ourselves and for the next generation, we will have to move on, focus on the problems that we face today and stop living in the past just like how some countries did(Germany and Japan) or otherwise, we are doomed.

What are you trying to achieve from making a post about what happened a long time ago? I don't view any tribal or politic fractions that operated during in that period in any positive light. To me, they are generation that led the next generation to our current miserable state.

And if we do want to create a better future for ourselves and for the next generation, we will have to move on, focus on the problems that we face today and stop living in the past just like how some countries did(Germany and Japan) or otherwise, we are doomed.

History is how those countries over come past. Not pushing truth under the rugs. All credible history should be taught to Somalis. HRW is a good source

We need to discuss what happened so that it never happens again. You will find kids like @Mckenzie giggling and cheering his clansmen/calling for a clan war again, but if he was there on the ground and forced to join USC's slaughter/rape fest, he would have fought them, cried, vomited or tried to escape from them (if he is sane).

We cannot even say that it was just purely clan motivated, if it was, why were the Barwaani, CadCad/Xamari girls/women gang raped/forced into "marriage",( EVEN in the mosques?)

I believe the theory that they were given drugs, there is no other rational explanation.

Good question tbh. USC supporters should prove USC is and was brilliant by staying in Mogadishu.
D block people always wondered why they saw H people in the diaspora after the civil war.
What was the bloody point?
They can not live without darod as darod should wise up and stop being nice to these folks who hate them plus are snitches in west as i seen myself

68 IQ militia :francis:
UN compounds and Darod homes (homes granted as a result of Booli Qaran) were a Ghaniima (war booty) so it's fair game for all. :manny:

I recently read an article by a Warsangeli Minister of the late 80s who jokingly asked his Abgaal neighbours why were they letting the Marehan build houses in Xamar and they said "ha iska dhistaane, anagaa u hari doonee waa goofkayagii" :drakekidding:
@nine @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo that's what you get for being Hawiye pets instead of building Jland with the OG nation :pachah1:

We need to discuss what happened so that it never happens again. You will find kids like @Mckenzie giggling and cheering his clansmen/calling for a clan war again, but if he was there on the ground and forced to join USC's slaughter/rape fest, he would have fought them, cried, vomited or tried to escape from them (if he is sane).

We cannot even say that it was just purely clan motivated, if it was, why were the Barwaani, CadCad/Xamari girls/women gang raped/forced into "marriage",( EVEN in the mosques?)

I believe the theory that they were given drugs, there is no other rational explanation.

Calaacalka jooji ee bring as the names and evidence of the culprits. I will be the first one to cheer their beheadings. Otherwise move on. Yaab 2019 and still crying about USC. Here I thought calaacal and grave diggings was the trait of certain people.

Ignorant kid go research Omar Jees and SPM your people massacred fellow Darods with Caydiid only to be fed to crocodiles right after not once but twice!! Bigfoot your shame has no limits:mjlol:
After being backstabbed :manny:

Why have you chosen to be a pet in 2019 instead of following Fartaag in being part of the state building movement? :mjhaps:

Their regions are a mess and Abdullahi Yusuf has given amisom dominion... yet you still calaacal about usc - a dead entity.

You're scared shit-less of the hawiye mooryaan and like the Ashkenazi Jews in the west you've got to constantly remind people of their atrocities against darood... "Never again"

Your emotional posts documenting their crimes achieve nothing.

Their regions are a mess and Abdullahi Yusuf has given amisom dominion... yet you still calaacal about usc - a dead entity.

You're scared shit-less of the hawiye mooryaan and like the Ashkenazi Jews in the west you've got to constantly remind people of their atrocities against darood... "Never again"

Your emotional posts documenting their crimes achieve nothing.

So we are supposed to pretend it didn't happen? How convenient. Furthermore, nobody is scared of H clan and we are not "calaacaling" or "emotional".

They only managed their evil actions because they used trained militia men to attack unarmed civilians. On an even playing field, they were crushed or expelled ala Galkacyo/Kismayo etc, etc.

None of your insults will stop us from documenting and talking about the civil war atrocities.

None of the clans that were attacked should be silent, it was not just D clan, it was the "minorities" also.
Even the Barawa people couldn't make their halwad and shushumow in peace.

If H Clan is ashamed, good, but we will not help you cover it up. that goes for you too @Loyan

Last edited:
So we are supposed to pretend it didn't happen? How convenient. Furthermore, nobody is scared of H clan and we are not "calaacaling" or "emotional".

They only managed their evil actions because they used trained militia men to attack unarmed civilians. On an even playing field, they were crushed or expelled ala Galkacyo/Kismayo etc, etc.

None of your insults will stop us from documenting and talking about the civil war atrocities.

None of the clans that were attacked should be silent, it was not just D clan, it was the "minorities" also.

If H Clan is ashamed, good, but we will not help you cover it up. that goes for you too @Loyan
True this ceeb culture needs to go . Every one should be able to talk about their history it's not ceeb to address the terrible actions Somalis did to eachother in the civil war. We need to learn from our mistakes so it doesn't happen again

How convienient, when reer Isaaq talk about the attrocities they faced under Darod leadership its calaacal and victim mentality and when you do it its about history. Miss me with this double standard it isnt fooling anyone. If its about history, why dont you make a thread about how AY brought foreigners to slaughter your fellow countrymen or how Keenadiid did same thing? Your calaacal is fueled by cuqdad admit it to yourself and get help.

"Fortunately, he said, in 1989 a duplicate set of about 300 varieties of sorghum and corn were taken out of the country for safekeeping in the Kenya Genebank."

Somalia's SEEDS are stored in KENYA for safekeeping!! Not only did the wildlife flee to Kenya, even our seeds are there. :jcoleno:

you know what i find ironic, i read a report a few days ago of when uncle cabdullahi yusuf brought in habashi to mogdishu, the raped, looted, burned houses and even gorged out the eyes of man with bayonets, they did this all over xamar

i am not saying its right what cabdullhi yusuf did, but its ironic how they were meted out the same punishment, i dont agre with what habashi did as lots of innocent people were killed, they humiliated femalse etc, but i find what the hawiye did was more or less exactly the same, by God have mercy on all,

How convienient, when reer Isaaq talk about the attrocities they faced under Darod leadership its calaacal and victim mentality and when you do it its about history. Miss me with this double standard it isnt fooling anyone. If its about history, why dont you make a thread about how AY brought foreigners to slaughter your fellow countrymen or how Keenadiid did same thing? Your calaacal is fueled by cuqdad admit it to yourself and get help.

Keenadiid didn't rape and torture, if it wasn't for him, the Omanis would have ruled your lands. Give thanks.

Secondly, I approve of Woqoyi clan documenting their history so stop projecting your issues onto me.

Thirdly, AY didn't bring in the Ethiopians, it was ordered by the International community and then approved by all Somali power holders including your uncles.

you know what i find ironic, i read a report a few days ago of when uncle cabdullahi yusuf brought in habashi to mogdishu, the raped, looted, burned houses and even gorged out the eyes of man with bayonets, they did this all over xamar

i am not saying its right what cabdullhi yusuf did, but its ironic how they were meted out the same punishment, i dont agre with what habashi did as lots of innocent people were killed, they humiliated femalse etc, but i find what the hawiye did was more or less exactly the same, by God have mercy on all,

The Ethiopians were ordered in by the UN and then approved by ALL the Somali stakeholders. Unless Puntite soldiers committed these crimes, how is that remotely comparable? Are we Ethiopians now?

If yes, then I will call YOUR clan 'Kenyans' and hold them accountable for all KDF war crimes going forward.

I will also hold H clan accountable for AMISOM war crimes since we are playing this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts