How to win a debate against an afrocentric

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
My dad is literally lebanese pale and green eyes.I look like my dad, but darker same big long arab nose, and green eyes. How am i a arab wannabe everytime i tell a somali I'm part somali they think I'm just a arab capping till they see my mom's family :ftw9nwa:. Don't think I'm like the fake arabs here. :liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears:
Ah yes the typical "muh mammy/daddy iz pale wit coloured eyez and would fit right in Saudi Arabia" "dem ayrabz love me and soomaliz dink I'm an ayrab too" I think I've read this sort of shit too many times here.

So since you really are a sandni**er^2 why not go to an Arab forum or something to rant about black people being "kangz"? You'd fit right in with the ummah forum with all the other folks fiercely proud of their mother getting fucked by an Arab.

darkarabian56

arabianking
:z1banet::z1banet:
Ah yes the typical "muh mammy/daddy iz pale wit coloured eyez and would fit right in Saudi Arabia" "dem ayrabz love me and soomaliz dink I'm an ayrab too" I think I've read this sort of shit too many times here.

So since you really are a sandni**er^2 why not go to an Arab forum or something to rant about black people being "kangz"? You'd fit right in with the ummah forum with all the other folks fiercely proud of their mother getting fucked by an Arab.
I don't hate somalis though. I'm only dislike bantus. I respect somalis and horn people. Just the west africans who i can't respect. Oh and don't say an arab in that disrespectful way that's my damn dad you got that boi!!:mad::mad::vncu2n5::z1banet:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts