How to win a debate against an afrocentric

upload_2020-1-1_0-21-42.png

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
All along we were watching the white man bring down yet another successful black brotha. And they are doing it under the impression that he is not one of our own.

Open your third eye To see the real picture :whoo:
B15EA6AB-1417-4499-8347-8ADBEB5A2FAC.jpeg

darkarabian56

arabianking
They only way you can win is by trolling them since facts won’t really get you anywhere with them View attachment 86304

Afrocentric: somalis are not african

Me: how?

Afrocentric: because they have soft hair

Me: so does this lion
rs=w:600,h:600

Afrocentric: f*ck
View attachment 86307
When you tell afrocentrics they are west africans not egyptians
Afrocentric : nigga whatttt!!!!!!! Oh my maamaaaaa my ansectors were stolen from Egypt.
Me: lets get your dna test i will even pay for it my kang!!
Afrocentric: aight....
4 weeks later...
Me: lets check your results..
71% west african... 20% European 9% west asian... haplogroup e1b1a..
Afrocentric:hell no!!!!!
Me: afrocentric royal Egyptian kaaaang how are you Egyptian??
Afrocentric:pulls out pictures of dark skin egyptians.
Me: explain to him that egyptians are haplogroup J and e1b1b.. also explain to him all the skulls of the egyptians were not negroid skulls.
Afrocentric: yells and threatens me
Me: zoo animal don't you dare talk to me like that or I will call the police
Afrocentric: runs faster than a typical n1gga from the police with his pants almost done to his shoes look like his having a seizure while running.
Me: ahhh another afrocentric k ang destroyed.

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
When you tell afrocentrics they are west africans not egyptians
Afrocentric : nigga whatttt!!!!!!! Oh my maamaaaaa my ansectors were stolen from Egypt.
Me: lets get your dna test i will even pay for it my kang!!
Afrocentric: aight....
4 weeks later...
Me: lets check your results..
71% west african... 20% European 9% west asian... haplogroup e1b1a..
Afrocentric:hell no!!!!!
Me: afrocentric royal Egyptian kaaaang how are you Egyptian??
Afrocentric:pulls out pictures of dark skin egyptians.
Me: explain to him that egyptians are haplogroup J and e1b1b.. also explain to him all the skulls of the egyptians were not negroid skulls.
Afrocentric: yells and threatens me
Me: zoo animal don't you dare talk to me like that or I will call the police
Afrocentric: runs faster than asian bolt with his pants almost done to his shoes look like his having a seizure while running.
Me: ahhh another afrocentric k ang destroyed.
Bro if you write all this convo that means you have alot of internal arguments with yourself :francis:

darkarabian56

arabianking
It's not a laughing matter. That is the reality of the description of Umar and in fact most of the Sahaba are described as dark brown. I should know, as I read the Arabic texts.

Not a shame to have had some many lies your entire life saxiib, it is ok. I was the same as you guys, being racist and ignorant.

But then I grew up, and realised how toxic it is.
First ayeeeeeeeeeeeeerabs were black???

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Imagine the person chatting the most shit here is an Arab wannabe

@darkarabian56 you're basically a sandni**er^2 and a fake Arab. You are an actual we wuzzer making fun of an archetype made up by white supremacists on the interwebz.

Wallahi people like you are so mind-numbingly retarded it's frightening.

Also, apparently twerking is a proud African tradition with deep spiritual meaning. I’m sure Somalia values this sacred dance as well. The funny thing is even if you go back to before Islam, Somalis’ religion was still believed in only one God, Waaq . There’s even Somali versions of angels. Me personally think that the old religion merged with Islam because their similarities. It’s like how to companies merge

Xaruun

VIP
Also, apparently twerking is a proud African tradition with deep spiritual meaning. I’m sure Somalia values this sacred dance as well. The funny thing is even if you go back to before Islam, Somalis’ religion was still believed in only one God, Waaq . There’s even Somali versions of angels. Me personally think that the old religion merged with Islam because their similarities. It’s like how to companies merge
This proves that humanity started in East Africa. Prophet Aadam (saw) is confirmed cushitic

darkarabian56

arabianking
Imagine the person chatting the most shit here is an Arab wannabe

@darkarabian56 you're basically a sandni**er^2 and a fake Arab. You are an actual we wuzzer making fun of an archetype made up by white supremacists on the interwebz.

Wallahi people like you are so mind-numbingly retarded it's frightening.
My dad is literally lebanese pale and green eyes.I look like my dad, but darker same big long arab nose, and green eyes. How am i a arab wannabe everytime i tell a somali I'm part somali they think I'm just a arab capping till they see my mom's family :ftw9nwa:. Don't think I'm like the fake arabs here. :liberaltears::liberaltears::liberaltears:

Trending