How to win a debate against an afrocentric

darkarabian56

arabianking
They only way you can win is by trolling them since facts won’t really get you anywhere with them View attachment 86304

Afrocentric: somalis are not african

Me: how?

Afrocentric: because they have soft hair

Me: so does this lion
rs=w:600,h:600

Afrocentric: f*ck
View attachment 86307
We wuz kangz n shiiiieeeeeeeeeeet white boii get fucking dunked on!!!!! My dick!!!! Dats rightttttt!!!!

Cadaan man has a mental break down after realizing Europeanz wuz not kangz. Not surprised they are arguably worse then Afrocentrics tbh.[/QUOTE]

What dumfounded me more than anything was the fact that Gerald Massey (Writer on ancient Egypt) in his book, "the book of beginnings" mentioned that whites are the "Created white people". Perhaps cloning technology existed in ancient times.

However even mentioning these things sounds outlandish and wild, despite the fact that this information is accessible to all who do a bit of researching and reading.

The funny thing is that you will most likely be branded an "afrocentric nut" despite the obvious fact that this information was all written by white researchers. For the most part however they have committed atrocious vandalism and covered up real history. Sometimes however some interesting things can be unearthed.

I just think that you have to do a little bit of digging and auto didactic research rather than rely on the official story. The truth is a lot stranger than you think.

darkarabian56

arabianking
Afrocentric person"The first egyptians were not the eyyyyyyrabs or the damn horners they was negroes the american negroes. We wuz flying pyramids after we build them . we will enslave eyyyyrabs and horners for 400 years like the white man did to us maynneeee my d1ck!!!!"
Me:liberaltears::pachah1::camby:

It's not a laughing matter. That is the reality of the description of Umar and in fact most of the Sahaba are described as dark brown. I should know, as I read the Arabic texts.

Not a shame to have had some many lies your entire life saxiib, it is ok. I was the same as you guys, being racist and ignorant.

But then I grew up, and realised how toxic it is.

View attachment 86355

View attachment 86356

Umayaad Caliphate, pretty black to me!

A
View attachment 86355

View attachment 86356

Umayaad Caliphate, pretty black to me!

Those look like Mongols to be honest with you.

But a painting does not exactly represent history. Especially when they are so easily forged.

Most of the so called old paintings you see of the 13th century are by a man named Yahya ibn Mahmud al-Wasiti, who was a persian/Arab illustrator of the al-Hariri's Maqamat.

maxresdefault.jpg

Adal Sultanate, pretty black to me!

Still proves my point

Imagine someone was claiming this painting represents the Somali Sultanate who were all ancient white Arab Cushitic Caucasoids. We all know this is a lie, even though some of you here would literally have an orgasm.

:mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts