How to talk dirty in Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Then give us some examples warya
nah bruh, i dont wanna break my no-sex-talk streak.
ive repented my sins. i want me a XALIMO with a huge back, tiny waist, narrow nose,with long hair and shiny dark skin.:ahh:

i have a thing for Hawiye chicks, all the somali girls ive ever crushed on were Hawiye.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
nah bruh, i dont wanna break my no-sex-talk streak.
ive repented my sins. i want me a XALIMO with a huge back, tiny waist, narrow nose,with long hair and shiny dark skin.:ahh:

i have a thing for Hawiye chicks, all the somali girls ive ever crushed on were Hawiye.

A huge back? Can you elaborate?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Wait Landers expect their women to just moan and not talk at all? or else they are s.

I did not know regional stereotypes go this far @Cumar @Wei is this true? :reallymaury:

Abaayo I've never heard of that stereotype at all. Nothing wrong with at all with a wife talking dirty to her husband in the bedroom. It is a natural part of foreplay which is very important and encouraged in Islam. Expecting your wife to be quiet and only sit there and moan sounds like a very selfish way to have sex tbh. She is a human being who has sexual desire too and should be allowed to express it.

Abaayo I've never heard of that stereotype at all. Nothing wrong with at all with a wife talking dirty to her husband in the bedroom. It is a natural part of foreplay which is very important and encouraged in Islam. Expecting your wife to be quiet and only sit there and moan sounds like a very selfish way to have sex tbh. She is a human being who has sexual desire too and should be allowed to express it.

Saxiib you are a very funny character here. :)

Naw:idontlike:, unless she's screaming AaBo, I only expect to hear moaning, grunting, and the squeaking sound of the bed.

Cumar

VIP
Naw:idontlike:, unless she's screaming AaBo, I only expect to hear moaning, grunting, and the squeaking sound of the bed.

Lol that's the thing though you want her to verbalize her submission to you in the bedroom. She needs to be able to talk to do that. That shit + foreplay turns them on and prepares them for the "main event".

A girl who is submissive in the bed :banderas:

Lol that's the thing though you want her to verbalize her submission to you in the bedroom. She needs to be able to talk to do that. That shit + foreplay turns them on and prepares them for the "main event".

A girl who is submissive in the bed :banderas:

You're right big pimpin:yousmart:, but "verbalize submission":ayaanswag: You want her to tap out and Yell "I quit"
.Is this a WWE match saxiib?:leon: Don't break your wife's back when you've got her locked in the walls of Jericho:williamswtf:

tenor.gif

Interesting to hear all this .

Cumar

VIP
You're right big pimpin:yousmart:, but "verbalize submission":ayaanswag: You want her to tap out and Yell "I quit"
.Is this a WWE match saxiib?:leon: Don't break your wife's back when you've got her locked in the walls of Jericho:williamswtf:

No sxb, you want her to be begging you for it. The second you get in the door you want to tease her and show her you desire her.

I ain't into that BDSM shit lol kkk. I am pretty vanilla.

Things like pulling her hair (gently of course) and light spanking will help with that in addition to dirty talk. Some girls are more comfortable with this than others. Never hurt her at all but always establish your dominance. Women love being dominated.

The one thing women also need is constant reassurance sxb. Morning and night you gotta remind them they are beautiful and you appreciate them and their bodies. If they dress up and look good for you, you gotta verbalize your appreciation.

Last edited:
@Luna :chrisfreshhah:
My heart belongs to a fiesty Mudug girl :banderas: When we gonna meet up in Caabudwaaq:damedamn:
:kodaksmiley:
Seems like I gotta go for a miskeen Kismayo girl:kendrickcry:
I agree :hillarybiz:
How did you pull this up so fast? :mugshotman:
bisinka iga fagow @Luna. @nine naag reer mudug hadi ku qabatid bumaha ka dhameyne. You'll be the submissive partner in the relationship saxiib :lolbron:
Maxaad ka taqaan? :ulyin:
Hayaay! I bet you'd call your wife walaal too :kodaksmiley:
You reer Waqooyi's are weird. No wonder you're called Qaldaan :gucciwhat:

Wait Landers expect their women to just moan and not talk at all? or else they are s.

I did not know regional stereotypes go this far @Cumar @Wei is this true? :reallymaury:

I think this might be true. Some houses share walls with others, like the ones without a massive deyr, so if you're too noisy, the neighbours might hear you. I know because I could hear my next door neighbors one night, it was fucking awkward.

why is that terrible and what kind of man would want a wife with a foul mouth, moaning at least stroke the guys ego whats the dirty talk for.

:siilaanyolaugh:

To turn each other on. I would teach him what to say to turn me on and what I would say would turn me on and hopefully him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending