How to talk dirty in Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
An open minded freaky man.

i just imagined the girl on your avatar saying your exact words bit disturbing:ftw9nwa:

it has very little to do with open mindedness but rather a niche one might have and from experience talk really gets boring fast, i would rather advice women to increase their skills!! period.

because at the end of the day whether you find yourself in the sheets or on the streets talk is cheap dirty or not.

:hillarybiz:

"An open minded freaky man" oh jenny you are so adorable :drakekidding:

Last edited:

Nomad2054

To turn each other on. I would teach him what to say to turn me on and what I would say would turn me on and hopefully him too.

if you really want to turn things up at the love lounge gain more skills, intimacy is like anything else in life it can be learned both in practise or in theory.

hit the gym lift weights gain both strength and stamina, eat foods with valuable nutrition, get adequate sleep, keep your relationship stress free, read up on the on the subject of intimacy in a xalaal way of course and dont be lazy or selfish.

but lets say you do all of the above and perfect your game only to end up with a low energy man who can only put in the below average 2 minutes, there is no getting away from life you see.

:russ:

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
i just imagined the girl on your avatar saying your exact words bit disturbing:ftw9nwa:

it has very little to do with open mindedness but rather a niche one might have and from experience talk really gets boring fast, i would rather advice women to increase their skills!! period.

because at the end of the day whether you find yourself in the sheets or on the streets talk is cheap dirty or not.

:hillarybiz:

"An open minded freaky man" oh jenny you are so adorable :drakekidding:
Talking dirty is sexy. I send dirty texts to my fiancé and sometimes talk to him dirty and he fucking loves it.
I don’t have to worry my skills I just need to perfect my dirty talking:ahh:
You people are too strict and boring asf.

Last edited:

Nomad2054

Talking dirty is sexy. I send dirty texts to my fiancé and sometimes talk to him dirty and he fucking loves it.
I don’t have to worry my skills I just need to perfect my dirty talking:ahh:
You people are too strict and boring asf.

well calls and text are another matter, we were discussing talking dirty in the love lounge no where else. you can never have too many skills in the work force, same goes for the lounge too and thats a fact.

learning the act rather than silly dirty talks in bed is too strict for you come on now.

:ulyin:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
well calls and text are another matter, we were discussing talking dirty in the love lounge no where else. you can never have too many skills in the work force, same goes for the lounge too and thats a fact.

learning the act rather than silly dirty talks in bed is too strict for you come on now.

:ulyin:

Well dirty text or talk leads to the act.. duh :gnzbryw:
Let me do my dirty talk in peace nigga:noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.