How to spot NN Troll

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Balkanisation is the solution.

NN Booty cant bring me back
You're smarter than that, I know you are. Balkanisation will lead Somalia into a full out war because of even unfairer land distribution. Fine, your oh so great clan get your own self-autonmous state. How about the other clans in Somalia? We have to be inclusive and distribute All land Fairly which Is frankely impossible. Its would be a Disaster. Tribal wars on STEROIDS.

You're smarter than that, I know you are. Balkanisation will lead Somalia into a full out war because of even unfairer land distribution. Fine, your oh so great clan get your own self-autonmous state. How about the other clans in Somalia? We have to be inclusive and distribute All land Fairly which Is frankely impossible. Its would be a Disaster. Tribal wars on STEROIDS.
Sis, he doesn’t believe in it. He posts something different everyday. He’s just emotional and easily influenced. Don’t take him seriously he’s like dr osman.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Sis, he doesn’t believe in it. He posts something different everyday. He’s just emotional and easily influenced. Don’t take him seriously he’s like dr osman.
These kids don't have basic logistic skills and causation and effect.:ileycry: they must have been in set 8 maths:silanyolaugh:

Macalin M

Out here
and sensitive about my age, be respectful and don’t come for it!
? Read the question again
are you from Djibouti?

These kids don't have basic logistic skills and causation and effect.:ileycry: they must have been in set 8 maths:silanyolaugh:
They’re basement dwellers who say things on here for sspot clout from their fellow basement dwellers. They have no real convictions of their own. Don’t bother lol.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Idk you seem just as retarded and child like as he is,

Guys I’m not being petty? Has anyone noticed the child like disposition they share ?? There’s something weird and similarly retarded about you both.

Not to mention no one believes you’re form Awdal, don’t be ashamed claim your real identity.

I don’t care what a N&N bot thinks, case closed kkk #N&NFail :hahaidiot:

Everyone sees you are obsessed with @DRACO naaya get it through your head he DOESNT WANT YOU. Why do you keep going to other men calling them draco? I ain’t even the first nigga you called Draco :chrisfreshhah:

What an obsessed qumayo you love N&N and you love Draco but you can’t have both so you’ll take the one that pays you in the meantime kkk :mjlol:

I don’t care what a N&N bot thinks, case closed kkk #N&NFail :hahaidiot:

Everyone sees you are obsessed with @DRACO naaya get it through your head he DOESNT WANT YOU. Why do you keep going to other men calling them draco? I ain’t even the first nigga you called Draco :chrisfreshhah:

What an obsessed qumayo you love N&N and you love Draco but you can’t have both so you’ll take the one that pays you in the meantime kkk :mjlol:
I mean, whatever helps you sleep better:

I have to assume it’s the same person because you both seem fruity emotional delusional and gender fluid!

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I mean, whatever helps you sleep better:

I have to assume it’s the same person because you both seem fruity emotional delusional and gender fluid!

Looks like the N&N bots got a new OS update :ooh:

These insults are getting better but nothing is more of a insult than being a obsessed single cat woman sitting in a dark room with dimly lit photos of Failmaajo and Kheyrlaawe typing away her anger because her forum crush has neglected her :russ::russ::russ:

I bet you dream of Draco nightly #OBSESSEDBOT

they use dirty tactics, strawman, red herring, mudslinging instead of arguing against your points. Thats another sign someone is t genuine and just wants to argue to discredit their opponent

People always shit on NN, but like to ignore the good it has done. Like the efforts in trying to unite Somali people.
How's is it uniting people, when they are completely ignoring al shabab held territories and putting their efforts on dismantling Somali federal states?

Trending