How to prove that E-V32 is originated in North-East Africa not in Arabia

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Ok folk, can you help with sources and links to prove that E-V32 is ogriginated in NE Africa? Give me links or even some autosomal genes about somalis not having any arab dna or recent West Asian dna prior to k4-6

@Shimbiris guide me :wtf:

Everyone knows that it appeared in North Africa. If it was an Arab, you would find it spread among some Arabs

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP

ev-32 formed in middleast 8000 years ago. Present day Arabs didn’t exist then and were formed later down the line. E haplogroup is 4th oldest and we birthed Arabs not other way around. Just like bantu Africans who have older haplogroups birted us. Just my 2 cents not expert. Trying to tie us to prophet and Arabs based on thousands of years ago doesn’t make sense.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

ev-32 formed in middleast 8000 years ago. Present day Arabs didn’t exist then and were formed later down the line. E haplogroup is 4th oldest and we birthed Arabs not other way around. Just like bantu Africans who have older haplogroups birted us. Just my 2 cents not expert. Trying to tie us to prophet and Arabs based on thousands of years ago doesn’t make sense.

This seems a lot like bullshit walaalo, arabs really distort everything. All research and experts agree the origin for cushites who carry the e-v32 haplogroup come from Sudan/southern Egypt.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
This seems a lot like bullshit walaalo, arabs really distort everything. All research and experts agree the origin for cushites who carry the e-v32 haplogroup come from Sudan/southern Egypt.
Could be lol. 8000 years ago a long time ago. Maybe couple thousand humans on the earth back then.

Trending

Latest posts