Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Goddammit, I have a tension headache.

Why, you ask?

You! That's why.

Why?

1. First off, the title shouldn't be a run-on sentence that trails into the main post when you run out of 'title' characters *cough* @UncleMenace *cough*. Also, capitalize the first character of every word in the title. It, the title, should be an eyecatching, TRUE summary of the thread's contents.

*Troll sigh*

2. Make sure to post it in the relevant section. It's like going when ur at the beanstalk and Jack aint there, and u wait and wait but Jack never appears so u never get to chase him. Or like going to Troll's Secret and finding male-troll apparel, like that happens? Or like, when someone idiot ass troll picks up an grocery item and places it in the Trollelectronics section. Yeah, fuuuck you.

3. Include imagery, videos, and always include a source link for news items (quote the body of the article for extra awesomeness), and post valid sources (Wikipedia is not a valid source ffs, even I know that). Use spoilers for show/film/book spoilers (I know my kind has a reputation for idiocy, but since when did Hollywood ever get it right? #StickItUpYoursHollywood #TrollLivesMatter), and NSFW spoilers for narly ass crap you're posting if it'll goddamn make me lose my well-earned lunch of pgymies, billygoats, and midgets crossing my glammed out bridge-cave hideout at any given time.

4. Preview thread for grammatical errors b4 posting. Seriously, you're the main problem the troll literacy rate has gone hell down. Nose-fucking-dive. Yes, YOU. I swear to god it's all your stupid fault.

5. Engage with the commentators of the thread.

Here is a flagship model made by yours truly for ur reference, with some grammatical errors, again your fault (thank you internet, see downward fall of troll literacy rate, and erm...fatigue): http://www.somalispot.com/threads/u...a-fight-over-sacred-ground.14677/#post-322790

Shoutout to @Duchess for making decently formatted threads.

The rest of y'll (of whom make threads) can go climb a beanpole.

#MakeSSGr8Again

Your's truly,

Resident Troll in the making.

I'll be under some bridge somewhere

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:comeon::cosbyhmm::draketf::drakekidding::dwill::kanyehmm:

Young lady, just go get married. Stop wasting your eggs. If you need assistance then I can be of use. :mjpls::mjpls:

VixR

Veritas
:comeon::cosbyhmm::draketf::drakekidding::dwill::kanyehmm:

Young lady, just go get married. Stop wasting your eggs. If you need assistance then I can be of use. :mjpls::mjpls:
Marriage and my eggs aren't even on my radar as far as any worries I have. :idontlike: You, on the other, need to do a better job at managing ur libido. Like, maybe get laid more. Your thirst is showing:sass1:

VixR

Veritas
Why don't you make more threads? All you do is reply. Be the OP you want to see :icon e geek:
It was just bored rant of a Grammar Nazi. If there was an editing thing where I could edit titles and stuff for grammatical aesthetic, I'd take it :ftw9nwa:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@VixR i hope you do realize that some of us gotta pay bills and this is something to entertain one self while on the go and that I don't have the time to do be etiquette of my grammar or sentence structure.

Speaking of my libido, why don't you try me and see whether you beg for dear mercy as I torn your little uncut kintir into oblivion :manny::denzelnigga:

VixR

Veritas
@VixR i hope you do realize that some of us gotta pay bills and this is something to entertain one self while on the go and that I don't have the time to do be etiquette of my grammar or sentence structure.

Speaking of my libido, why don't you try me and see whether you beg for dear mercy as I torn your little uncut kintir into oblivion :manny::denzelnigga:
I only mentioned u in #1. My expectations r not high, work on that first.

Old man, you need to get laid, like right now. Go away. Take care of that.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's a teenager man... :tacky:

She's legal adeer, besides why is she questioning my ability. Some point a man must take off his gloves.

She directly named me in her pursuit of a perfectly written English as if we own the English language :siilaanyolaugh:

I like @VixR tho..but she tends to easily get mad

She's legal adeer, besides why is she questioning my ability. Some point a man must take off his gloves.

She directly named me in her pursuit of a perfectly written English as if we own the English language :siilaanyolaugh:

I like @VixR tho..but she tends to easily get mad
She's right adeer, your english sucks. Go head to the nearest ESL class in Minneapolis. :hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.