How to lose weight fast Help me

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Are you trying to go Kpop?

5'6 and 45Kg
not-realistic-sassy.gif

I'm 5'2 and 45kg and even tho my weight is ideal for my height, even I think I'm too skinny sometimes lol.

For your height, 53kg is ideal.

20210921_150424.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im trying to hit 45kg
I tried dieting 2 weeks ago and I failed miserably the following week I had McDonald’s 3 days in a row :snoop:

Make yourself a tuna sandwich.

Of eat one big meal a day. Starve yourself and eat fruits for snacks

1632242366174.png

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Icl I’m tryna drop some weight too. I gained so much over quarantine and I still haven’t dropped it all to this day.

I got rid of a solid 5kg over the summer through keto but now that school started I can’t really keep a diet constant. Worst part is now that I stopped dieting ive started to eat way more bad food so I’m scared I gain it all back

For context I’m 6’2 and 84kg

I make kidney bean soup, vegetable stews with no meat. It's healthier. To lose weight reduce heavily take out foods and junk foods. Yesterday I made vegan carrot cake for myself and fam with oat flour instead of regular flour. The texture was a bit sticky cause of the oat which I didn't like very much.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Don't Be skinny, be athletic.

Buy Protein Shake and Pre-workout.

Go gym everyday doing cardio and weights.

Meal Prep

In 6mts to a year, you're welcome

World

VIP
Icl I’m tryna drop some weight too. I gained so much over quarantine and I still haven’t dropped it all to this day.

I got rid of a solid 5kg over the summer through keto but now that school started I can’t really keep a diet constant. Worst part is now that I stopped dieting ive started to eat way more bad food so I’m scared I gain it all back

For context I’m 6’2 and 84kg
I’m 6’0 and weigh 83kg but I have abs. At 6’2 you shouldn’t be fat at 84kg, means you don’t have any muscle. Hit the gym.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
time restricted eating is the most important factor in losing weight. Do 16:8 hour window

Have ur first meal lunch at 12noon

Have dinner (last meal) before 8pm
(Don’t eat any meat in ur last meal as it’s hard to break it down)

Then fast for the next 16 hours. From 8pm to 12noon. In this period, u can not eat anything, not even a snack, ur body will force to use fat for energy as appose to incoming food.

It’s not hard at all and you will lose so much weight by several months.

If you add exercise and healthy food, you will lose it even sooner :)

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Im trying to hit 45kg
I tried dieting 2 weeks ago and I failed miserably the following week I had McDonald’s 3 days in a row :snoop:
So you wanna become 99 pounds? That is so unhealthy. You trying to become skin and bones?

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Everyone knows what it takes to lose weight but many people don't have what it takes. It's simple: eat less and healthy (20% of weight loss) and excercise (80% of weight loss).

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I’m 6’0 and weigh 83kg but I have abs. At 6’2 you shouldn’t be fat at 84kg, means you don’t have any muscle. Hit the gym.
I’m not fat I just have some calool from lockdown I wanted to get rid of. In the begining of the summer I was touching 90 but I’m back down to 84, the plan is to get down to 75-80 then hit the gym

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Meal planning, lost 40 pounds in 6 months after having my baby. What I ate daily.

Oatmeal with fruits and coffee/tea
Loaded Chicken salad
Salmon or chicken with veggies

I didn’t snack much but you could snack on healthy nuts/veggies/fruits. It can get pretty boring but staying consistent is what helped. I also walked for an hour every day. Good luck you can do it if you make it a priority.

Trending