How to lose weight fast Help me

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
My subsubclan has the weird thing that we dont get fat. Not at all. Our woman are thin /thick but luckly we keep them to ourselves only.
Sub sub clan
No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It’s very easy. Just eat only when you’re hungry. And try to eat till your satisfied. I’m 5’8+ but weigh 52-55kg depending on the diet I’m on 😂. My sister as tall, is 75kg.

I’ve changed from eating everything my parents cooked back in the day to twice a day (very small breakfast, usually full of eggs) with 14+hours between eating, drink loads of water and just eat a low carb diet full of nutrients. 30 minute a day run as well. I recommend fasting as well.

This is actually also good at keeping you feeling young. Humans were never meant to eat 3 meals a day. That’s always been pushed for the sake of consumption. Just think back to the healthiest, peak human condition. It was when our forefathers hunted for their one meal a day or even one meal for 2-3 days.

Last edited:
Lost 167 pounds by calorie defecit I am.healthy and strong since quarantine I just gained a couple pounds back from binge eating over the summer

Trending