How to loose weight in 60 days (Somali style)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
69716-0af29faa38090b12c4c6029e12a988ef.png

My arms were bigger than his after 2 months of working out 2 years ago. I can believe him, its also pretty fast to gain a 6 pack if you work hard enough.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is crazy, I went to middle school with this brother and I havenโ€™t seen him since. Good to see his a personal trainer now. :)

I'm gonna have to holla at the brother! I've gained lots of weight over the summer, I never got past 185, usually fluctuate between 170-180. Towards the end of the summer I was 195, then I had to quarantine in a hotel for 2 weeks with food delivered to the door. Once I got back to Nunavut, I weighed myself and I'm at 205 :mjkkk:

it's time

0*A-8xrAIWllvLq-lp

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
This is very good i donโ€™t know if itโ€™s possible to build this big muscles for men in 60 days but losing weight for us women is easy I gained a bit of weight during quarantine and it was depressing as hell am glad am back to my normal weight thank you Chloe Ting

1598879296866.gif

Odkac WRLD

ุฌู†ุฏูŠ ุตูˆู…ุงู„
VIP
if you are less than 20 pounds overweight, you can def get a body like this in like 3 months
The dude had muscle already, it was just hidden by the fat. All he did was burn the fat off. So ur correct, one could burn 20 in 3 months ofc.

But if you wanted to build the muscle and shed the weight (as I assume the ppl reading are aiming for), it would take longer than 2 months.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm gonna have to holla at the brother! I've gained lots of weight over the summer, I never got past 185, usually fluctuate between 170-180. Towards the end of the summer I was 195, then I had to quarantine in a hotel for 2 weeks with food delivered to the door. Once I got back to Nunavut, I weighed myself and I'm at 205 :mjkkk:

it's time

0*A-8xrAIWllvLq-lp

You're almost double my weight. :deadrose: I need muqmaad.

I was 167 before quarantine, now I'm hitting 185
gain of 18 pounds of pure subag baruur :francis:

I mean , that's the shit that happens when u exercise once a month geeljire style :denzelnigga:

Trending

Latest posts