How to learn somali ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Issa from your maternal side, however, you still are a half-breed and not a full, ethnic Somali. The qabil system does erase your identity because qabil is passed paternally not maternally.

However, I do applaud you for learning your Somali culture.

All the somalis are half-breed as our story shows and as our genes shows
1496881054-20170608-021611.jpg

So i'm somali.

The qabil system can't erase my identity. Qabil is passed peternaly but so my father is'nt somali, thus i have to take into account my mother's qabil
1481665326-pnl2.png

All the somalis are half-breed as our story shows and as our genes shows
1496881054-20170608-021611.jpg

So i'm somali.

The qabil system can't erase my identity. Qabil is passed peternaly but so my father is'nt somali, thus i have to take into account my mother's qabil
1481665326-pnl2.png
What's up with you and this picture
tmp_11491-1481665326-pnl2237120571.png

Odeg

Gedo
Its great that you want to learn Somali since you are half but dont claim Issa while your father is european. Its insulting to beelweynta Dir.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
At least I'm not gaalo :chrisfreshhah:

Btw you should probably learn how to write in Somali before trying to come for people.
:what1: You're 10 minutes late to the hooyo ma taalo roast fest. Being gaal is worse than being liberal? Berkeley riots beg to differ.

:what1: You're 10 minutes late to the hooyo ma taalo roast fest. Being gaal is worse than being liberal? Berkeley riots beg to differ.

I'm speaking in the Somali context. Any Somali parent would rather have a "liberal" (by the way that term is thrown around very loosely, most young people are in fact, more liberal-leaning politically) child than a gaal. Being an "cadaan jecel" is just the icing on the cake :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending