How to hold conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trolling me?

No, you are trolling us. Okay, let us hit the reset button... You met this chick long ago and hit it off with her on games. There is some connection there. Then you wanted some tips about how to have a convo with someone drifted that apart from you but who is back and missed you.

Easy:

A- talk about normal things in life, ask her what she did when she was away, school, work, whatever you know about her life is worth asking about.
B- How she changed in her outlook of life ....
C- Ask if she is interested in calling and chat over the phone
D- Don't be nervous because she likes you already and no simple dumb comments will make her dislike you right away.

E- Remind yourself you are the one with the BALLS.

These should be enough.

Bruh he met her on club penguin when he was six. Calls her bro then asks her if he can ask her a question :drakewtf: wallahi these personalities are weird as f*ck :dead1:

That can happen when you are nervous and excited to see someone you liked come online who drifted apart sometimes. His saying of "bro" may be because he is used to chatting with his hood friends more than females.

Last edited:

Watch this on repeat for about 10 hours then maybe try again sxb.
20171222_175125.png

This is what I meant. I spent so much time on watching popular youtubers so i can randomly insert a meme here and there but she doesn't pick up on it. Saddening.

Last edited:
No, you are trolling us. Okay, let us hit the reset button... You met this chick long ago and hit it off with her on games. There is some connection there. Then you wanted some tips about how to have a convo with someone drifted that apart from you but who is back and missed you.

Easy:

A- talk about normal things in life, ask her what she did when she was away, school, work, whatever you know about her life is worth asking about.
B- How she changed in her outlook of life ....
C- Ask if she is interested in calling and chat over the phone
D- Don't be nervous because she likes you already and no simple dumb comments will make her dislike you right away.

E- Remind yourself you are the one with the BALLS.

These should be enough.

Bro, i'm the one who said 'i miss you' le sigh. She doesn't even fucking respond to me that's why i need help. Good advice but i don't think that will help me.
Bruh he met her on club penguin when he was six. Calls her bro then asks her if he can ask her a question :drakewtf: wallahi these personalities are weird as f*ck :dead1:
Are you trolling me too? Is everyone here intentionally mocking me? FFs read my posts carefully guys.
I met her 6 years ago. The game didn't exist when I was 6.

Is not natural to call your best friend a bro? She's been there for me for these past few years man. I can't see her as anything other than a bro. And the DM i posted was me merely trying to get her to engage with me. Not get engaged with me. I wasn't fucking proposing. To engage a conversation with me. Sad to say it didn't work.

Last edited:
An established connection is easier to invest than setting up new one. I would say the guy is smart to multi-hunt./

Why are you on his throat? lol.

The dudes a pervert
He just said she’s underage
And he wants us to help
him communicate with her?
For what tho
Y’all moved on
And you can’t date her?
What a troll he is
:ohhh:

The dudes a pervert
He just said she’s underage
And he wants us to help
him communicate with her?
For what tho
Y’all moved on
And you can’t date her?
What a troll he is
:ohhh:
This is infuriating. You trolls are twisting my words to make me look bad.

The reason why i want to reignite our conversation, the reason why i'm so interested in her is not about me being madly in love with her, it's because i'm obsessive. Her personality, unlike yours, is bomb and that is why i'm so obsessed. I was completely hooked when we first interacted. Wallahi she is hands down the best female i've ever encountered. If you met her as well you would be enarmoured with her too. That amount of banter we shared over years is proof of her awesomeness. Any random girl with a generic personality like yours wouldn't hope to bond like we have. That is why she is my bro. She understands me.

The reason why i want to reignite our conversation, the reason why i'm so interested in her is not about me being madly in love with her, it's because i'm obsessive. Her personality, unlike yours, is bomb and that is why i'm so obsessed. I was completely hooked when we first interacted. Wallahi she is hands down the best female i've ever encountered. If you met her as well you would be enarmoured with her too. That amount of banter we shared over years is proof of her awesomeness. Any random girl with a generic personality like yours wouldn't hope to bond like we have. That is why she is my bro. She understands me.

Okay :)
I still think you’re a weirdo
Infact you remind me of a weirdo
I’ve heard of before
Came across before
A weirdo who’s atrrracted to memes
Maybe called meme :)

@TSP
We have a interesting character here

Okay :)
I still think you’re a weirdo
Infact you remind me of a weirdo
I’ve heard of before
Came across before
A weirdo who’s atrrracted to memes
Maybe called meme :)

@TSP
We have a interesting character here
Yes i am weird, i agree. I'm not attracted to memes. I merely made an invest in them but they did not pay off. My name is not Meme.

This is why we need mods
Why? Surely i haven't violated any rules.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

There's plenty of fish in the sea cut the. Crap and move on look at the bright side now you know what you're looking for in a girl

There's plenty of fish in the sea cut the. Crap and move on look at the bright side now you know what you're looking for in a girl

You're right. It isn't healthy to obsesse over someone. The thing is she's the only one i can trust. I've been burnt alot by many people. Maybe that's why i'm clinging onto her. She's been my rock for the longest time. We have so much great memories together that i can't bare to let that go.

Alhamdiliuah! She reacted back.
20171222_205255.png

I am relieved. I was facepalming and cringing so hard. However, it seems like my little issue resolved itself. Wish me luck boys, i'm diving in B)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Alhamdiliuah! She reacted back.View attachment 36145
I am relieved. I was facepalming and cringing so hard. However, it seems like my little issue resolved itself. Wish me luck boys, i'm diving in B)
My autism readings are off the charts.
You have legitimately broken my autism measurement apparatus.
@supz I get the feeling this guy is trolling, but at the same time you can't make shit like this up :dead:
He is utilising his Level 20,000,000 autism to bamboozle us, and it is working :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts