How to hold conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.
My autism readings are off the charts.
You have legitimately broken my autism measurement apparatus.
@supz I get the feeling this guy is trolling, but at the same time you can't make shit like this up :dead:
He is utilising his Level 20,000,000 autism to bamboozle us, and it is working :damedamn:
Hey! Autism is a real disorder, why do you guys always make fun of them :bell:

Last edited:
This is infuriating. You trolls are twisting my words to make me look bad.

The reason why i want to reignite our conversation, the reason why i'm so interested in her is not about me being madly in love with her, it's because i'm obsessive. Her personality, unlike yours, is bomb and that is why i'm so obsessed. I was completely hooked when we first interacted. Wallahi she is hands down the best female i've ever encountered. If you met her as well you would be enarmoured with her too. That amount of banter we shared over years is proof of her awesomeness. Any random girl with a generic personality like yours wouldn't hope to bond like we have. That is why she is my bro. She understands me.

Bro, if you can write like this, then you must be good conversationalist. You didn't need a tip, just a topic we can all participate and for that, you get a cookie man.

You made her seem an interesting woman btw. If she somehow knew what you said about her, it would melt her nigis/kastuumo.

Reborn
I said we have drifted apart ever since the game died which was March this year. Not 6 years ago. And I can't move on. We have a connection, history! I can't discard that easily. If I did i'd just be an obsessive muso with no friends.

I am a neet

Is this your definition of a NEET?
5be820f283a37f23fa952238a95d0b08.jpg

Yeah, it's pretty messed up to make fun of it.
When something becomes a meme, your mind tends to forget that these are real things you're taking the piss out of :meleshame:

Haha your so fake

Bro, if you can write like this, then you must be good conversationalist. You didn't need a tip, just a topic we can all participate and for that, you get a cookie man.

You made her seem an interesting woman btw. If she somehow knew what you said about her, it would melt her nigis/kastuumo.

This dude is trolling you big time
Ik a lot about him don’t
Fall for it saaxiib

Haha your so fake

Ik a lot about him don’t
Fall for it saaxiib

Glitzy-CUTE

I had to make the "cute" part in capital so you could see it. You haven't noticed I have been doing that ever since I replied to your posts silly girl. Anyways, it is cool, we are here to be entertained and have fun with Somalis online. Even a troll serves a purpose. We can use the occasion as a teaching moment, comedy, ridicule, whatever works and makes time worth on somalispot.

The brother is educated though. Well spoken when he is serious. I give him respect for graduating from high school lol.

My autism readings are off the charts.
You have legitimately broken my autism measurement apparatus.
@supz I get the feeling this guy is trolling, but at the same time you can't make shit like this up :dead:
He is utilising his Level 20,000,000 autism to bamboozle us, and it is working :damedamn:
You're very toxic, aren't you? First you insult me by inferring i am homosexual and now by this. Well yes, i am on t

Thanks man but i'm not that good of a conversationalist. Our skype consisted of her speaking and me replying with dial tones. Wallah.
Is this your definition of a NEET?
5be820f283a37f23fa952238a95d0b08.jpg
That's the one. I think it derives from anime.
Haha your so fake

Ik a lot about him don’t
Fall for it saaxiib
How am i trolling? You guys seem to throw that word around a lot. Can please explain on how i'm trolling anyone?

Glitzy-CUTE

I had to make the "cute" part in capital so you could see it. You haven't noticed I have been doing that ever since I replied to your posts silly girl. Anyways, it is cool, we are here to be entertained and have fun with Somalis online. Even a troll serves a purpose. We can use the occasion as a teaching moment, comedy, ridicule, whatever works and makes time worth on somalispot.

The brother is educated though. Well spoken when he is serious. I give him respect for graduating from high school lol.

Wallahi I didn’t notice it
:cryinglaughsmiley:
But it’s funny cuz that’s why I have the cue there anyways :icon redface:

Horta are you new? I don’t think we ever met :ayaanswag:

I don’t need to meme
Ik you ;)
Now keep trolling the rest of sspot
Why don't you need to? What do you know about me? This is pathetic. It's like talking to a brick wall. I'm getting tired of these baseless accusations. I'm not a troll, nor a meme but i am slightly autistic. That's the only thing I'm not disputing.

Wallahi I didn’t notice it
:cryinglaughsmiley:
But it’s funny cuz that’s why I have the cue there anyways :icon redface:

Horta are you new? I don’t think we ever met :ayaanswag:

A request and a suggestion in the form of a question, really smart woman wallah. I like the subtle offer, so I accept your sweet Offer of meet.

PS:

I put two and two together and thought you were in a rush and left out the "T" when registering, or that name was taken perhaps? Nice to meet you

meet-you-clipart-5.jpg

Yea, I am new but used to read before registering occasionally.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You're very toxic, aren't you? First you insult me by inferring i am homosexual and now by this. Well yes, i am on t
First: traps are gay, my man.
It is fact. Ask anyone here :bell:
Second: if you are on the autism spectrum then my bad, I was just memeing. But again, I sincerely believe you are trolling the f*ck out of all of us.
Call me toxic if you like, that's just what I think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A request and a suggestion in the form of a question, really smart woman wallah. I like the subtle offer, so I accept your sweet Offer of meet.

PS:

I put two and two together and thought you were in a rush and left out the "T" when registering, or that name was taken perhaps? Nice to meet you

meet-you-clipart-5.jpg

Yea, I am new but used to read before registering occasionally.

No It was my humbleness that made me realize I shouldn’t add a T :)
You’re an interesting character
Have you done a ama?
Since you use to lurk I’m assuming
You know about me :gnzbryw:

Why don't you need to? What do you know about me? This is pathetic. It's like talking to a brick wall. I'm getting tired of these baseless accusations. I'm not a troll, nor a meme but i am slightly autistic. That's the only thing I'm not disputing.

If you’re autistic,
I apologize meme

First: traps are gay, my man.
It is fact. Ask anyone here :bell:
Second: if you are on the autism spectrum then my bad, I was just memeing. But again, I sincerely believe you are trolling the f*ck out of all of us.
Call me toxic if you like, that's just what I think.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You guys are unbelievable. troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response. How does this thread do that??

No It was my humbleness that made me realize I shouldn’t add a T :)
You’re an interesting character
Have you done a ama?
Since you use to lurk I’m assuming
You know about me :gnzbryw:

I am in a bind now. If I say "no" I haven't noticed you, this will be disappointing in a way to you considering how much self love you display with your personality here. It wouldn't be surprising if you expect everyone to must know you before hand lol. And if I say "yes", that would mean I have your fingerprints and seen some less than stellar contributions you made :)

Okay, straight answer without any conditions, explanations, attempted-smart comments: -------> Yea, I noticed your username. I think we exchanged replies on my first few days on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending