How to hold conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got to be Thomas at this point. What are you doing here, did you finally accept my invitation?

I'm not Thomas just someone who's been on image boards for a long time
1481407300348.jpg

Reborn
@Reclesstuga
Saaxiib you must move on.The fact that you're trying to reconnect with someone you used to play Club Penguin 6 Years ago is actually sad.
Also, are you really a NEET? :denzelnigga:

@Reclesstuga
Saaxiib you must move on.The fact that you're trying to reconnect with someone you used to play Club Penguin 6 Years ago is actually sad.
Also, are you really a NEET? :denzelnigga:
I said we have drifted apart ever since the game died which was March this year. Not 6 years ago. And I can't move on. We have a connection, history! I can't discard that easily. If I did i'd just be an obsessive muso with no friends.

I am a neet

I said we have drifted apart ever since the game died which was March this year. Not 6 years ago. And I can't move on. We have a connection, history! I can't discard that easily. If I did i'd just be an obsessive muso with no friends.

I am a neet

But you’re on tinder right ?
Tryna pick up females?

Hey guys, your friendly neighborhood NEET here. This time i need advice on how to keep a conversation going with a with an old flamé/gaming buddy.

We met during our youth on Club Penguin 6 Years ago but ever since the game died we've kind of grown apart. I feel like there's an insurmountable mountain between us what should i do? I feel like there's an awkward atmosphere present in our chats and i know she feels it to.View attachment 36109
I tried so hard to relate with her, wallahi i did. I even immersed myself in youtube memes just to get a reaction out of her. 'Vape Naysh' Etc but it was all for nothing as there would be something new that i didn't understand. I guess the 8 year age difference is staggering, huh? God, I feel like a out of date, un-hip normie.

Best move is to invite her to a dinner. It is easier to move this from online to the real world. Only problem will be if you are broke lol.

I am a NEET bro. She lives in another country. How can we ever meet? Unless your suggesting for paying for my travel and accomodation expenses?

Man, this is a waste then. Can't you find a local? Are you Somali btw? lately, it is hard to tell who is who. Find some local xalimo, there are plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts