Cartman

reformed
I have decided that I want to start a business so I can become filthy rich can help my fellow Muslim men in life :rejoice:
You are never suppose to touch a woman not related to you, and it’s extremely hard I’m the diaspora so I decided to create a prototype of this new advanced mechanism that will allow you to function in society while also following the deen.

This will allow you to be able to hand money to female cashiers and receive it, shake hands, and even hold their hand during shuukaansi without breaking any rules.:fittytousand:

Starting price is debatable and I’m thinking about making some for left handed people as well if this turns out well:ufdup:

If you’re interested let me know so I can start selling as soon as possible. Thank you akhi, and make sure to keep your gaze only on Arab women:friendhug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this is getting out of hand :snoop:
mans is not only wilding, he's hallucinating and that thirsty for women too
someone get him some water, it must be dry as hell in the desert
this is why you don't join the akh-right movement

Cartman

reformed
this is getting out of hand :snoop:
mans is not only wilding, he's hallucinating and that thirsty for women too
someone get him some water, it must be dry as hell in the desert
this is why you don't join the akh-right movement
Naya I am pious I don’t and will never be involved in freaky shit like u who bewitched @CaliTedesse with your bdsm shit

Damn you freakier than I thought :williamswtf:

You can beat me all day if u want abaayo take no prisoners
6c469b84dc22d8d38b259a6181a779f5.gif
look like it's time to switch to @sophisticate's methods

Your desire to be disciplined is mind-boggling. I will not oblige and refuse to follow through with penalizing your misdeeds. This type of behavior typically results from lack of self-restraint and control within yourself along with your past history of neglecting your… fantasies. I can only assume that you have been wanting to make a thread in NSFW on your secret vulgar imagination concerning BDSM, but fear judgment from your fellow faaraxs. You will not project on me, you fool.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
look like it's time to switch to @sophisticate's methods

Your desire to be disciplined is mind-boggling. I will not oblige and refuse to follow through with penalizing your misdeeds. This type of behavior typically results from lack of self-restraint and control within yourself along with your past history of neglecting your… fantasies. I can only assume that you have been wanting to make a thread in NSFW on your secret vulgar imagination concerning BDSM, but fear judgment from your fellow faaraxs. You will not project on me, you fool.
Abaayo I'm not like these other faraxs I have zero shame whatsoever :pachah1:

@sophisticate could catch it too walle ur very thoughtful for bringing along a friend for me yall can handcuff me to the bed and have it your way :ahh::banderas:

Trending

Latest posts