How to get married in a islamic way *serious*

So i dont use social media (with pics) etc and find it cringy ie the thought of finding my partner through IG etc or twitter

How did some of yall do it?

In a halal way and not through family

Also the men nowadays are either fake sheikh for a month to get what they want, or dont pray.
How do u avoid this ran trough muzmatch dudes & find the real good akhis and ukhtis

So i dont use social media (with pics) etc and find it cringy ie the thought of finding my partner through IG etc or twitter

Also the men nowadays are either fake sheikh for a month to get what they want, or dont pray.
How do u avoid this ran trough muzmatch dudes & find the real good akhis and ukhtis
I am on the same boat as you its difficult finding someone you're compatible with.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
If you don't want to find one through family then what about friends? Family always know everybody and their business, who's son is up to what etc so I don't think you'll regret running by them aswell.

If you don't want to find one through family then what about friends? Family always know everybody and their business, who's son is up to what etc so I don't think you'll regret running by them aswell.
My friends r haters lol
giphy.gif

find a peng ting go up to here and be like yo babes can i get your abos number
if she says yes then get it, give her a wink and call the man
if she doesnt call her a **** and move to another ting

Lol but im a giiiiiiirl tho
HELP

its usually the guys job to scope you out, but you can approach him irl or online(in a halal way) if he isn't aware.
speak together(no late night calls and flirting), ask basic questions like career/goals, about himself, what hes looking for etc. if youre compatible you give him your fathers number and he comes over.

i'll give you this advice since most wont, stay away from p*rn addicted guys.

find a peng ting go up to here and be like yo babes can i get your abos number
if she says yes then get it, give her a wink and call the man
if she doesnt call her a **** and move to another ting
Yh act like you know them and before you know is shy farax gonna ask you :camby:

Nahh sis @warshuush don't EVER ask a guy for marriage :deadosama:

its usually the guys job to scope you out, but you can approach him irl or online(in a halal way) if he isn't aware.
speak together(no late night calls and flirting), ask basic questions like career/goals, about himself, what hes looking for etc. if youre compatible you give him your fathers number and he comes over.

i'll give you this advice since most wont, stay away from p*rn addicted guys.

My dad left us 4 another family in somalia, baciclly left us to rot
And most people date and i wanna take an islamic rouite and not get cat called etc
So yeah its very hard to be in the place i am

And most people date and i wanna take an islamic rouite and not get cat called etc

yeah igy, mashallah for tryn stay islamic bout this.
may allah may it easy for you

He acknowledges you when you get older. Somali men need to do better:farole:

yeah igy, mashallah for tryn stay islamic bout this.
may allah may it easy for you
Amin! Yeah the religous brothers were i live are dubble face and undercover gangsters, that live a life of zinah and wanna attract incoccent girls and when they get they way they leave

They act pious untill (too trick) and then leave, so i have trust issues there
Pathetic and sad lol

To find a maskin brother (no zinah /girlfriend past) is hardddddddd

Either they are to aggresive or they are fakes

Can’t even help you with that, hit up your local mosque and scoop up the baddies from there. Inshallah u find ur mufti menk sis:duckr:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

The fake sheikhs are 90% of sspot, acting like a fake tuulo sheikh in one thread then talking about fcking becky in the next thread
:leon:

Trending