How to get married in a islamic way *serious*

Amin! Yeah the religous brothers were i live are dubble face and undercover gangsters, that live a life of zinah and wanna attract incoccent girls and when they get they way they leave

They act pious untill (too trick) and then leave, so i have trust issues there
Pathetic and sad lol

To find a maskin brother (no zinah /girlfriend past) is hardddddddd

Either they are to aggresive or they are fakes

yeah its tough but just keep looking, dont settle for less. have a reasonable list and stick to it.

theres bound to be a mixkeen farax that wants to marry

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
So i dont use social media (with pics) etc and find it cringy ie the thought of finding my partner through IG etc or twitter

How did some of yall do it?

In a halal way and not through family

Also the men nowadays are either fake sheikh for a month to get what they want, or dont pray.
How do u avoid this ran trough muzmatch dudes & find the real good akhis and ukhtis
I love your username. The opposite of Warshuush is NaAamus.

I'll be honest off the bat here, you don't wanna do social media or Qiran or MuzMatch nor Muslimah.com. You'll get a lot of guys who already have a wife. Just ask your parents to find you a man in your local community assuming you live in a a big metropolitan area full of Muslims. It's easier for a woman to get shown a lot of interest by a lot of local men than it is for a man to get shown interest by women locally in their community.

Be careful because there's a lot of bizarre and crazy dudes out there. I don't know if you're in America or UK but these two places have one of the worst men you can possibly get matched up with. A lot of good men do exist though. I'd say take your time.

Cerberus

VIP
Amin! Yeah the religous brothers were i live are dubble face and undercover gangsters, that live a life of zinah and wanna attract incoccent girls and when they get they way they leave

Pathetic and sad lol

Usually in Islam like attracts like, you won't get matched with bad ones who did Zinah if you haven't, they will get matched with ones like themselves. If they did taubah and Hajj and sins of theirs got washed away then they may be baby again and get matched with someone pure like yourself (if you're pure).

And sorry to hear your father abandoned you and your family long ago. My father died when I was a kid so I never met him. Life is crazy and comes at you fast and life is unfair, but the reality is no matter what you been through, there have always been other people that been through worse especially in Saudi Arabia or North Africa or some other developing countries. I was nearly killed 3 times in Minneapolis America, but it wasn't me time. My buddy Xaayo was shot to death in Burnsville in 2012 and he never got to have wife or children.
To each their own. There is even a Somali girl here who is a Nurse who my grandma said refuses any man and will never marry and have her own family and kids.

Usually in Islam like attracts like, you won't get matched with bad ones who did Zinah if you haven't, they will get matched with ones like themselves. If they did taubah and Hajj and sins of theirs got washed away then they may be baby again and get matched with someone pure like yourself (if you're pure).

And sorry to hear your father abandoned you and your family long ago. My father died when I was a kid so I never met him. Life is crazy and comes at you fast and life is unfair, but the reality is no matter what you been through, there have always been other people that been through worse especially in Saudi Arabia or North Africa or some other developing countries. I was nearly killed 3 times in Minneapolis America, but it wasn't me time. My buddy Xaayo was shot to death in Burnsville in 2012 and he never got to have wife or children.
To each their own. There is even a Somali girl here who is a Nurse who my grandma said refuses any man and will never marry and have her own family and kids.

Thank you brother for your words of encouragement!
It means alot:dzmxmmb:
Very true we should always look for those who have less than us and not look up to feel true contentment
Alx we are still alive and healthy, it could always have been worse
Maybe Allah is proctecting us from something bad and we may see it as Good
So we should put all our hopes to Allah, the most merciful that knows what we need/want

Cerberus

VIP
Very true we should always look for those who have less than us and not look up to feel true contentment
So we should put all our hopes to Allah, the most merciful that knows what we need/want
Avoid Truck drivers. They have a habit of giving recurring income to women they haven't even agreed to relationship or potential marriage yet and many also have women in Kenya and Somalia. There's Somali men and Iranian and other men out there that will throw monthly money at you as they do with a lot of women they spoil so they can try and get the money. My aunt who is younger than me and is beautiful and looks neat Arab told me some businessman in Kenya gave her $5,000 one day and she wasn't even in a relationship with him lol, he was really trying to get her by showing her a huge lump sum. And her mom (my grandma) told me there's a lot of girls now in Kenya and all over that get $800 a month or $500 a month from guys in America they never even met yet.

Some guys in America are really desperate so be careful out there, they're not normal. Don't rush and don't be rushed into marriage.

Screenshot_20210309-131505_WhatsApp.jpg

The fake sheikhs are 90% of sspot, acting like a fake tuulo sheikh in one thread then talking about fcking becky in the next thread
:leon:

Pathetic and sad lol

Wlh it's not hard , go to your local mosque &ask for a Somali brother specifically (dont let them match with you with an ajnabi revert from jail) .
There are many brothers in the same situation as you & they go to their local mosque but xalimos are tripping & choosing exconvict instead that pay an apple for mehr,avoid reverts at all costs!

Cerberus

VIP
And also sister don't forget if your face is visible to men or you dress in a fashion that shows more of your body contours, they can hit you with Hassad Evil Eye jealousy so be careful with that too. Another young sister on this SSPOT forum mentioned Arab and Mathow guys frequently stop their car to look at her and that is where the Evil Eye danger lies.

Wlh it's not hard , go to your local mosque &ask for a Somali brother specifically (dont let them match with you with an ajnabi revert from jail) .
There are many brothers in the same situation as you & they go to their local mosque but xalimos are tripping & choosing exconvict instead that pay an apple for mehr,avoid reverts at all costs!

Is it not akward going in to the mosque and going to the sheikh to ask this?
There is a big chance of me being fooled since I have no wali

Is it not akward going in to the mosque and going to the sheikh to ask this?
There is a big chance of me being fooled since I have no wali
Yes absolutely, but what else should I tell you? Go there with your wali? Ask your parents to arrange marriage for you?

I know women don't like to approach men so look for a middle men your parents, brothers, uncle someone who you trust

Or talk to your parents I hope you got a good relationship with your parents & take their advice . I'm telling rn I think the best way to find good educated faraxs on deen is trough the mosque

Cerberus

VIP
Yes absolutely, but what else should I tell you? Go there with your wali? Ask your parents to arrange marriage for you?

I know women don't like to approach men so look for a middle men your parents, brothers, uncle someone who you trust

Or talk to your parents I hope you got a good relationship with your parents & take their advice . I'm telling rn I think the best way to find good educated faraxs on deen is trough the mosque
Who is that guy on your Avatar? I feel like I've seen him in Minneapolis. What did he get injured from? Qarax in Xamar?

Trending

Latest posts