how to get any girl you want step to step guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I enjoy pussy and my wife is backhome what do you expect me do go coldturkey
What if your wife is cheating too:krs:
What if she is messing with the milk man? You know women have needs and she knows you are probably messing around too. There is something called karma my friend, what you do comes back to you in ten fold.
But do you tho

What if your wife is cheating too:krs:
What if she is messing with the milk man? You know women have needs and she knows you are probably messing around too. There is something called karma my friend, what you do comes back to you in ten fold.
But do you tho
Dont talk about my wife like that i gurantee you she will never cheat on me shes not like that she doesnt crave for sex like the usual uk hoe

SumMo

very lowkey
Err wendy is a jarrerer and how old are you sum? Are you 19 by any chance?
Idc. She’s funny as hell.

All hail queen Wendy W!

8255FEC9-77F2-48CA-818E-D87BB688DE44.jpeg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Live your life bro dworry about me im headed to jahanam anyway

Don't say that ina abti. Allah is most merciful, just go hajj and there is a place where you make a dua for forgiveness and Allah will forgive every single sin you did as long as you promise not to commit the same sin again. Go to the pilgrims Mount Arafat in Hajj and trust me you'll thank me later sxb, no I mean thank Allah ofcourse

Where I live is notorious for couples coming here to do haraam.It's a bit isolated and has lots of woods so people be in nature naked banging and people be RIDING in cars.

No wonder I ain't a virgin. I walked by our local lake and seen a couple dogging and they asked me to join. I may or may not have stayed to record.

Now I think of it, it explains my milf fetish. Your mum's ain't safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending