how to get any girl you want step to step guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know alot of you niggas in here are still virgins so i will take it upon myself to teach you how to get girls. First of all lads you have to be clean brush your teeth and put vaseline on your lips girls hate unhygenic niggas. You must also dress to impress you dont need name brand clothes but it would be a smart decision to wear name brands if you can afford to do so. Also you gotta have a good hairstyle whether its long hair or a skinfade you gotta have a good style you cant be outhere looking homeless you must have a wavey auro about you and your hair is really the make or break point. Thirdly you must belive in yourself and accept you have the ability to f*ck any girl you want once you have done all these rules you must hit the roads forget trying to pull girls on socials before you can start dabbling in that world you must draw a couple tings on road just go out for a walk around your ends when you see a nice looking ting tell her you like her and you wanna get to know her a lil more if shes feeling you she will drop you her number and you can speak to her in the next two days after. Once you call the girl you gotta make her laugh alot and feel comfartable so you can start talking real sexual if shes feeling you as a friend she wont f*ck with it but if shes really feeling you she will start getting dirty down the phone thats when you tell her all the things you wanna do to her and she will start getting wet and finger herself once she cums from your phone sex you have to make her send you nudes . Make sure to follow these steps So by the time you buck up with her for your first link its a guranteed beat. Once you have done all these steps repeat with the next girl and the next girl dont worry about getting rejected because one girl will always want you remember that so dont just get rejected and quit thats just fear of failuire stopping you from getting your siil. After you have followed all these steps and you've got a couple cadaan girls patterned i would advise you to go straight to the shisha spot this is the easiest place to get cheap and clean pussy so you know you can smash raw it aint ever a risk with young somali girls but still i would advise you to always use a condomn on the first time at the shisha spot becos you never know alot of these girls been in the shisha spot getting fucked since they were 13 so iska ilaali dont take the risks. After reading this guide i think alot of you gamma and beta males will finnally find the keys to some pussy go score some punani lads.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
I know alot of you niggas in here are still virgins so i will take it upon myself to teach you how to get girls. First of all lads you have to be clean brush your teeth and put vaseline on your lips girls hate unhygenic niggas. You must also dress to impress you dont need name brand clothes but it would be a smart decision to wear name brands if you can afford to do so. Also you gotta have a good hairstyle whether its long hair or a skinfade you gotta have a good style you cant be puthere looking homeless you must have a wavey auro about you and your hair is really the make or break point. Thirdly you must belive in yourself and accept you have the ability to f*ck any girl you want once you have done all these rules you must hit the roads forget trying to pull girls on socials before you can start dabbling in that world you must draw a couple tings on road just go out for a walk around your ends when you see a nice looking ting tell her you like her and you wanna get to know her a lil more if shes feeling you she will drop you her number and you can speak to her in the next two days after. Once you call the girl you gotta make her laugh alot and feel comfartable so you can start talking real sexual if shes feeling you as a friend she wont f*ck with it but if shes really feeling you she will start getting dirty down the phone thats when you tell her all the things you wanna do to her and she will start getting wet and finger herself once she cums from your phone sex you have to make her send you nudes . Make sure to follow these steps So by the time you buck up with her for your first link its a guranteed beat. Once you have done all these steps repeat with the next girl and the next girl dont worry about getting rejected because one girl will always want you remember that so dont just get rejected and quit thats just fear of failuire stopping you from getting your siil. After you have followed all these steps and you've got a couple cadaan girls patterned i would advise you to go straight to the shisha spot this is the easiest place to get cheap and clean pussy so you know you can smash raw it aint ever a risk with young somali girls but still i would advise you to always use a condomn on the first time at the shisha spot becos you never know alot of these girls been in the shisha spot getting fucked since they were 13 so iska ilaali dont take the risks. After reading this guide i think alot of you gamma and beta males will finnally find the keys to some pussy go score some punani lads.

Surprisingly good advice.

A lot of the guys here are ugly and autistic, so they can’t hold eye contact. What advice would you give to them?

Also what about the bald short ones, will this work for them or do they have to lower their standards and go for fat girls instead?

A lot of the guys here are ugly and autistic, so they can’t hold eye contact. What advice would you give to them?

Also what about the bald short ones, will this work for them or do they have to lower their standards and go for fat girls instead?

Fat girls do it better

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I know alot of you niggas in here are still virgins so i will take it upon myself to teach you how to get girls. First of all lads you have to be clean brush your teeth and put vaseline on your lips girls hate unhygenic niggas. You must also dress to impress you dont need name brand clothes but it would be a smart decision to wear name brands if you can afford to do so. Also you gotta have a good hairstyle whether its long hair or a skinfade you gotta have a good style you cant be puthere looking homeless you must have a wavey auro about you and your hair is really the make or break point. Thirdly you must belive in yourself and accept you have the ability to f*ck any girl you want once you have done all these rules you must hit the roads forget trying to pull girls on socials before you can start dabbling in that world you must draw a couple tings on road just go out for a walk around your ends when you see a nice looking ting tell her you like her and you wanna get to know her a lil more if shes feeling you she will drop you her number and you can speak to her in the next two days after. Once you call the girl you gotta make her laugh alot and feel comfartable so you can start talking real sexual if shes feeling you as a friend she wont f*ck with it but if shes really feeling you she will start getting dirty down the phone thats when you tell her all the things you wanna do to her and she will start getting wet and finger herself once she cums from your phone sex you have to make her send you nudes . Make sure to follow these steps So by the time you buck up with her for your first link its a guranteed beat. Once you have done all these steps repeat with the next girl and the next girl dont worry about getting rejected because one girl will always want you remember that so dont just get rejected and quit thats just fear of failuire stopping you from getting your siil. After you have followed all these steps and you've got a couple cadaan girls patterned i would advise you to go straight to the shisha spot this is the easiest place to get cheap and clean pussy so you know you can smash raw it aint ever a risk with young somali girls but still i would advise you to always use a condomn on the first time at the shisha spot becos you never know alot of these girls been in the shisha spot getting fucked since they were 13 so iska ilaali dont take the risks. After reading this guide i think alot of you gamma and beta males will finnally find the keys to some pussy go score some punani lads.

where do you live nigga

Good question if your suffering in the looks department i wont sell you dreams waryaada you will be rejected alot but just look at JayZ and beyonce that shit doesnt happen overnight so if you wanna pop your cherry dont quit or else live you life as a sorry virgin forever

Your advice seems to miss a key component that is necessary to get a girl you can't just tell a girl you like her and then she'll drop her number for you you got to ease her into it.
My tips is to initiate a conversation you should never start with you look pretty or I'm interested in you or you look pretty sure it may work with some girls but it's not 100% guarantee
I recommend you ask her about something she actually worked for.for example ask her about her shoes women love it when you acknowledge their taste of fashion and by going for the shoes instead of her dress for example it gives it an element of surprise as women almost never get compliments about their shoes from men.

Last edited:
Your advice seems to miss a key component that is necessary to get a girl you can't just tell a girl you like her and then she'll drop her number for you you got to ease her into it.
My tips is to initiate a conversation you should never start with you look pretty or I'm interested in you or you look pretty sure it may work with some girls but it's not 100% guarantee
I recommend you ask her about something she actually worked at for example ask her about her shoes women love it when you acknowledge their taste of fashion and by going for the shoes instead of her dress for example it gives it an element of surprise as women almost never get compliments about their shoes from men.
You could do that too i usually just compliment the girls dress or hair then ask her where she s headed off to if shes headed to work or jamaacad i ask her about what shes working at or studying like im interested in that shit then i wrap up the conversation with nice meeting you love drop me your digits so we can have a drink later and i skkrrr its simple

You could do that too i usually just compliment the girls dress or hair then ask her where she s headed off to if shes headed to work or jamaacad i ask her about what shes working at or studying like im interested in that shit then i wrap up the conversation with nice meeting you love drop me your digits so we can have a drink later and i skkrrr its simple
I'd do that but girls always get compliments about their hair or dress walahi trust me on this next time ask about their shoes and they'll lighten up like a glow in the dark stick. I've tried it so far and the rate of success is 100% also after a while I drop a line about her relationship with her dad this seals her fate with me

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Don't worry about the virgins, they'll get their pussy once they get their paper and degrees, they know education comes before hoes.

SumMo

very lowkey
I recommend you ask her about something she actually worked for.for example ask her about her shoes women love it when you acknowledge their taste of fashion and by going for the shoes instead of her dress for example it gives it an element of surprise as women almost never get compliments about their shoes from men.
I don’t care for shoes. If a guy asked me about my shoes I would run the other direction. ngl

SumMo

very lowkey
And who asked you?
More like «who asked you?». What advice can you possibly offer these young men?
:bell:

You secured yourself a lying ex- with stinky qurun pussy. You have guts showing your face on a thread like this after all the posts you’ve made about your wife..
05C3E3D2-9398-423F-A432-74E00805273B.gif

Humble yourself next time.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I know alot of you niggas in here are still virgins so i will take it upon myself to teach you how to get girls. First of all lads you have to be clean brush your teeth and put vaseline on your lips girls hate unhygenic niggas. You must also dress to impress you dont need name brand clothes but it would be a smart decision to wear name brands if you can afford to do so. Also you gotta have a good hairstyle whether its long hair or a skinfade you gotta have a good style you cant be outhere looking homeless you must have a wavey auro about you and your hair is really the make or break point. Thirdly you must belive in yourself and accept you have the ability to f*ck any girl you want once you have done all these rules you must hit the roads forget trying to pull girls on socials before you can start dabbling in that world you must draw a couple tings on road just go out for a walk around your ends when you see a nice looking ting tell her you like her and you wanna get to know her a lil more if shes feeling you she will drop you her number and you can speak to her in the next two days after. Once you call the girl you gotta make her laugh alot and feel comfartable so you can start talking real sexual if shes feeling you as a friend she wont f*ck with it but if shes really feeling you she will start getting dirty down the phone thats when you tell her all the things you wanna do to her and she will start getting wet and finger herself once she cums from your phone sex you have to make her send you nudes . Make sure to follow these steps So by the time you buck up with her for your first link its a guranteed beat. Once you have done all these steps repeat with the next girl and the next girl dont worry about getting rejected because one girl will always want you remember that so dont just get rejected and quit thats just fear of failuire stopping you from getting your siil. After you have followed all these steps and you've got a couple cadaan girls patterned i would advise you to go straight to the shisha spot this is the easiest place to get cheap and clean pussy so you know you can smash raw it aint ever a risk with young somali girls but still i would advise you to always use a condomn on the first time at the shisha spot becos you never know alot of these girls been in the shisha spot getting fucked since they were 13 so iska ilaali dont take the risks. After reading this guide i think alot of you gamma and beta males will finnally find the keys to some pussy go score some punani lads.
Excellent advise as usual

Let me add one more thing. Becoming thick.
Dudes are really out here being 6ft plus built like a they came out of a famine stricken country. No muscle at all just be skinny as shit.
As a thick nigga I have really noticed that females like thick niggas. I was never that skinny abdi who was wondering"how come no females sending me dms".
I was always wondering "why females keep turning around when I walk past them".

Once I realized I was thick I decided to take advantage of this. I was attracting more females than all the other twig abdis. They had nothing to show off besides they forehead. Meanwhile I at least had some cheeks.

I would get into a little more about how i acquire females as a thick nigga but I can't at this moment. But y'all catch me online next weekend. I will giving a TED talk about male thickness and women.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
More like «who asked you?». What advice can you possibly offer these young men?
:damedamn:

You secured yourself a lying ex- with stinky qurun pussy. You have guts showing your face on a thread like this after all the posts you’ve made about your wife..
View attachment 43928

Humble yourself next time.

Nayaa shut the f*ck up or i'll slap you real quick get the f*ck off my thread
:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.