how to get any girl you want step to step guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that episode of drake and josh fam. You ain't slick I know your strategy.

I tried that once but the chick was wearing some sketchers.

She hit me with"really so what do you like about them"
:wowsweat:

I wasn't prepared for that answer a nigga was just trying to drill some cheeks not give a paragraph review on why I like her shoes
You should've aborted the mission :yloezpe: she's clearly one of the intelligent ones

I know alot of you niggas in here are still virgins so i will take it upon myself to teach you how to get girls. First of all lads you have to be clean brush your teeth and put vaseline on your lips girls hate unhygenic niggas. You must also dress to impress you dont need name brand clothes but it would be a smart decision to wear name brands if you can afford to do so. Also you gotta have a good hairstyle whether its long hair or a skinfade you gotta have a good style you cant be outhere looking homeless you must have a wavey auro about you and your hair is really the make or break point. Thirdly you must belive in yourself and accept you have the ability to f*ck any girl you want once you have done all these rules you must hit the roads forget trying to pull girls on socials before you can start dabbling in that world you must draw a couple tings on road just go out for a walk around your ends when you see a nice looking ting tell her you like her and you wanna get to know her a lil more if shes feeling you she will drop you her number and you can speak to her in the next two days after. Once you call the girl you gotta make her laugh alot and feel comfartable so you can start talking real sexual if shes feeling you as a friend she wont f*ck with it but if shes really feeling you she will start getting dirty down the phone thats when you tell her all the things you wanna do to her and she will start getting wet and finger herself once she cums from your phone sex you have to make her send you nudes . Make sure to follow these steps So by the time you buck up with her for your first link its a guranteed beat. Once you have done all these steps repeat with the next girl and the next girl dont worry about getting rejected because one girl will always want you remember that so dont just get rejected and quit thats just fear of failuire stopping you from getting your siil. After you have followed all these steps and you've got a couple cadaan girls patterned i would advise you to go straight to the shisha spot this is the easiest place to get cheap and clean pussy so you know you can smash raw it aint ever a risk with young somali girls but still i would advise you to always use a condomn on the first time at the shisha spot becos you never know alot of these girls been in the shisha spot getting fucked since they were 13 so iska ilaali dont take the risks. After reading this guide i think alot of you gamma and beta males will finnally find the keys to some pussy go score some punani lads.
Walaal you are the greatest person on the earth.

Truly, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending