How to excorse jinn from xaliimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I'm skinny. When you're as fantastically ugly as me, when you smell as terribly as I do, you can't afford to be fat too. It's either a shiny bidaar or obesity. You can't have both.

If that's how you describe yourself...I don't want to imagine the appearance of the females, who find it acceptable to sleep with you ?

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
No she's innocent of carnality. She's keeping herself pure for my nephew. I wanted her, but she told me that my toothless grin was a deal breaker.
Kkkkkkk sxb you are sthing else. toothless grin? kkkk im imaging all sorts of such grins lol. very unsettling runtii

I am a wadaad. I wear a chastity belt huuno. Do you want to corrupt my soul? I bet you don't even believe in the soul. Muslims nowadays want everything to be scientific. Ya Allah!

Now I'm really interested in the women who remove this chasity belt from you ? Are you the receiver saaxiib?

Now I'm really interested in the women who remove this chasity belt from you ? Are you the receiver saaxiib?
Aaha! You don't deny it. You don't believe in souls. No wonder you are corrupted.

Receiver? Not sure what that is, but it doesn't sound good. All I know is that my imam says The Children of Israel's motto was: Repent not when thy semen gushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending