How to enjoy your stay back home

3040.jpg

yes, some women chew but their teeth aint as white as yours. btw, i think i have seen u somewhere, your smile, lips look familiar....
Ofc m8 cus that's not her lol u can prob find the pic on google images

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
yes, some women chew but their teeth aint as white as yours. btw, i think i have seen u somewhere, your smile, lips look familiar....

Interesting. Where do you think you’ve seen me before?

3040.jpg

You can really identify someone from their lips :faysalwtf:
I don’t know if that falls under good memory or just hella booky :siilaanyosmile:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Apostates are typically smart, strong-willed individuals that have their lives together. It's mostly the Muslims that are the degenerates that cope with the belief that a magic sky daddy will reward them with 72 virgins since they're wasting their lives here.
Oh btw, another qarax happened today. The perpetrator was a degenerate Muslim that had nothing to live for. :hillarybiz:
Apostates are typically smart, strong-willed individuals that have their lives together. It's mostly the Muslims that are the degenerates that cope with the belief that a magic sky daddy will reward them with 72 virgins since they're wasting their lives here.

Oh btw, another qarax happened today. The perpetrator was a degenerate Muslim that had nothing to live for. :hillarybiz:

Indeed, We have warned you of a near punishment on the Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth and the disbeliever will say, "Oh, I wish that I were dust!"

Yes indeed you mock and smear the one human we hold deareast to our hearts, but we muslims are not like you we don't engage in such practice since we belivie in no compulsion in religon, but you go ahead and reject a sent prophet whom are followed by cirka 2 billion people on earth. You are 19 years old have probably never studied islam nor faced any calamities in life wich have humbled you. May the turner of the hearts guide you to Al Islam indeed Allah does what he wills!
You quoted a passage from a book you like and I did the same. Why do you get to tell me I'm going to hell and I can't do the same to your beloved Prophet?

Why does one need a PhD in Islam to leave, but not when joining it? Besides, there have been people who studied Islam for decades that have serious doubts about it and some have even left it. University of Medina graduate Yasir Qadhi can attest to this.

If you believe in Islam, you must believe that the turner of hearts guided me away from Islam. He's the one that seals hearts and destines people for hell. It says so in the Quran.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment. (2:7)

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You quoted a passage from a book you like and I did the same. Why do you get to tell me I'm going to hell and I can't do the same to your beloved Prophet?

Why does one need a PhD in Islam to leave, but not when joining it? Besides, there have been people who studied Islam for decades that have serious doubts about it and some have even left it. University of Medina graduate Yasir Qadhi can attest to this.

If you believe in Islam, you must believe that the turner of hearts guided me away from Islam. He's the one that seals hearts and destines people for hell. It says so in the Quran.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment. (2:7)
@Raage don't insist on not being gudied beacuse you are still alive destiny can throw you in within the fold since Allah accepts the repentance of the servant as long as the soul does not reach the throat. Regarding Yasir qadhi im aware of him having doubts in the past , people suffer from waswasa(whispers) its not some superstions its something clear just like the blue sky.

Trending