How to enjoy your stay back home

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Besides picking up young xalimos, wa inaad barjeesaa/qeyshaa once every 2 weeks

B5CFD51F-3395-4DC5-93C4-B92BA5859204.jpeg
1185A3BE-37BD-42D6-AA7F-15B56DB50ADB.jpeg

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Khat like other amphetamines kills your appetite. Now I know why somali men back home are very skinny. Xalimos should start chewing khat as well.

He's a degenerate apostate.
Apostates are typically smart, strong-willed individuals that have their lives together. It's mostly the Muslims that are the degenerates that cope with the belief that a magic sky daddy will reward them with 72 virgins since they're wasting their lives here.

Oh btw, another qarax happened today. The perpetrator was a degenerate Muslim that had nothing to live for. :hillarybiz:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Apostates are typically smart, strong-willed individuals that have their lives together. It's mostly the Muslims that are the degenerates that cope with the belief that a magic sky daddy will reward them with 72 virgins since they're wasting their lives here.

Oh btw, another qarax happened today. The perpetrator was a degenerate Muslim that had nothing to live for. :hillarybiz:
That's real interesting coming from the same guy who left the diin because of the lies of a mudblooded apostate preacher larping as a Somali.
I started listening to her Waaqnation podcast last week. I might revert back to Islam because I didn't expect to be deceived like this. :snoop:
:hahaidiot:

That's real interesting coming from the same guy who left the diin because of the lies of a mudblooded apostate preacher larping as a Somali.

:hahaidiot:
Ever heard of a joke? I left Islam in April. Their podcast started this month.

Trending