How to Dhaqan Celis a kid if they won't board the plane

Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle wants to dhaqan celis his son back home but his son refuses to board any flights so shit is looking sticky the boy isn't dumb I spoke with him he told me if his dad wants him to go on any planes this year than he's having a laugh. Is there any way we can kawaal this yute into flying out do you know guys ?:ayaanswag:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Easy- Tell the kid they're going to visit some relatives in somalia and are going to stay for 3 days and return back. So in short, you lie to them.
For the first 4 months, he's going to be really troublesome and angry that he'd been lied to but by bit by bit he will integrate into the culture.
Also don't throw him in those Somali rehab centers under any circumstances.
Most young boys are really stubborn, so there's a high chance he won't eat anything (They mostly serve cold borosh so i cant blame em), i had a friend who was sent there and he came out a stick. He'll be whipped too.
Best bet is leave him with a understanding relative.

Make up story that his parents arraigned marriage for him to a beautiful Somali girl in Africa. Show him her pictures and see if it would work:trumpsmirk:

Easy- Tell the kid they're going to visit some relatives in somalia and are going to stay for 3 days and return back. So in short, you lie to them.
For the first 4 months, he's going to be really troublesome and angry that he'd been lied to but by bit by bit he will integrate into the culture.
Also don't throw him in those Somali rehab centers under any circumstances.
Most young boys are really stubborn, so there's a high chance he won't eat anything (They mostly serve cold borosh so i cant blame em), i had a friend who was sent there and he came out a stick. He'll be whipped too.
Best bet is leave him with a understanding relative.
Very true we would never send him to those rehab hes just a kid you get me he doesnt have no issues his dad just wants him to see the country for couple months but he is stubborn to even go on holiday because he's seen everybody get dhaqan celis already

Muji

VIP
Very true we would never send him to those rehab hes just a kid you get me he doesnt have no issues his dad just wants him to see the country for couple months but he is stubborn to even go on holiday because he's seen everybody get dhaqan celis already

Geeljire that’s a bad idea. He will be behind his classes by the time he gets back. If he isn’t a bad kid then they should leave him alone.

Geeljire that’s a bad idea. He will be behind his classes by the time he gets back. If he isn’t a bad kid then they should leave him alone.
I hear your point but the kid isn't dumb he's pretty bright so when he comes back he will adapt in no time it's just his dad wants to dhaqan celis him soo bad probably because he doesn't know a word of Somali :siilaanyolaugh:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I hear your point but the kid isn't dumb he's pretty bright so when he comes back he will adapt in no time it's just his dad wants to dhaqan celis him soo bad probably because he doesn't know a word of Somali :siilaanyolaugh:
Holiday to kenya and then trick him into somalia somehow.

Give him dhaqan celus inside the house.
You can change the rules in the house no one speaks english.
Hooyo canjeero
Hooyo caano

He will pick up eventually. Many teenagers are stubbon thinking they are smart and every one else is stupid.

Holiday to kenya and then trick him into somalia somehow.

Give him dhaqan celus inside the house.
You can change the rules in the house no one speaks english.
Hooyo canjeero
Hooyo caano

He will pick up eventually. Many teenagers are stubbon thinking they are smart and every one else is stupid.
Very true they are so full of themselves nowadays after getting a couple As in GCSE they think there on top of the world :siilaanyolaugh:

How old is he? My friend went on daqaan celis. Her mother tricked her by going dubai first. Then after a month they went somalia lmaoo. She was pissed. She didn't eat the food in the house, she never talked to anyone. She was really rude to them wallahi. Her hooyo had no choice but to bring her back to ldn. Fam she was so stubborn even the family didn't want her

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Send him djbouti or kenya or nairobi since it's easier to kawal someone with a car ride then two flights

Status
Not open for further replies.