How to deal with breakups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
You are in good shape sis. You have a long way to live and stay positive. No sin equates to the value of life. And Allah is most merciful and forgiving. I wish you best of luck and you find a good guy who will show you a new world.

Don't talk about your secrets either in public with others here. Nobody needs to know. You will only comments and people who will use that for their sick gain.

What happens behind closed doors stays behind closed doors in Islam. It is always between you God.
There's a 7adith about that ri8? When a man in quraysh went to the prophet telling him that he wants to repent from zina?

Volcahoooees

How do you not know who Isaaq are then?:kanyehmm:
I know that the is7aaq are a qabil in SL I was joking when I said I thought that I was is7aaq.
HA is a subclan of is7aaq, also the only subclan and qabil that I know something about?
My parents don't talk about qabil neither my does Somali-Saudi side of my family nor do my Somalilander friends in Jeddah.

I feel that. Inshallah you get into med school and find the right guy for you. Ohh opening up a clinic/hospital is one of the things on my bucket list that I wanted to do once I'm done to. One step at a time tho, gotta focus on this next year.

The brainwashing is real walahi because most of the guys/girls younger than me are fully westernized with no interest in ever going back home. The second a Xalimo tells me she doesn't wanna go back home I'm already mentally checked out lol But forreal tho, these people will throw themselves at you once they find out you got an American passport. The trick is to let the guy/girl know beforehand that you will not be helping them with getting a visa. You can even put it in your marriage contract if you're really paranoid about it. If they aren't interested after that, then you'll know you're dealing witha golddigger lol

I would tell them that im never going back to europe whenever im settlet in somalia
I dont want to get involved with guys untill im done with studying anyway

Also i dont have instagram, no facebook nothing but whatsapp
For me its all brainwashing and about who is the richest the prettiest etc, cant stand these western bs + its distracting me from the real important things, like getting a degree and practising the islam

And i know opening a hospital or clinic isnt done in 123 but its a dream and i think its possible if i put in enough effort..

Inshallah it will work out for you too

Volcahoooees

I would tell them that im never going back to europe whenever im settlet in somalia
I dont want to get involved with guys untill im done with studying anyway

Also i dont have instagram, no facebook nothing but whatsapp
For me its all brainwashing and about who is the richest the prettiest etc, cant stand these western bs + its distracting me from the real important things, like getting a degree and practising the islam

And i know opening a hospital or clinic isnt done in 123 but its a dream and i think its possible if i put in enough effort..

Inshallah it will work out for you too
Good to see that atleast some of our sisters got their priorities straight :salute:

I know that the is7aaq are a qabil in SL I was joking when I said I thought that I was is7aaq.
HA is a subclan of is7aaq, also the only subclan and qabil that I know something about?
My parents don't talk about qabil neither my does Somali-Saudi side of my family nor do my Somalilander friends in Jeddah.

You're a Habr Awal chick from Jeddah? We might be related...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
But doing as I please won't sit well with my creator, so is suicide which is why I haven't attempted it since the age of 9 (my first suicide attemp)
I hate myself for being lesbian becuz that is not what I want to be.
My sexual confusion and depression are direct results of my environment. I blame segregation and enforcing the notion that the only thing women are good at is baby making, that we cannot be trusted, that ,just because we were born with a cheap sheath instead of a mighty sword, we have no value in society except to pump out the next generation.
That's why
That's why I hate my life
Not only am I seen as "replaceable" in the eyes of EVERY culture in the world
But I'm also seen as fitna by idiots who think the know what's righteous when they ARE NOTHING OF IT
It pisses me off that those ppl (dumbass bedouin Wahhabist) are the ones we Muslims should look up to, as if they're the perfect Muslims with their perfectly stone-cold hearts. It pisses, me off that those ppl see them selfves as the second coming of our beloved prophet Muhammad, when THEY ARE the exact opposite of him.
It pisses me off that I wasted so much time in this horrible county (excluding makkah and madinah)

I remember back when I was a kid I used to ask Allah why did he create me as a weak fragile female rather than an alpha, rather than a male.
don't let these bedouins and their shitty culture get to u. inshallah you'll move out one day. maybe tell ur parents u want to study abroad, or back home in the states

if ur having haram thoughts just don't let it progress any further than that. just remember there are no thought crimes in Islam

I also got just out of a relationship also with an cadaan guy and its kind of hard
I blocked him at everything and totally broke of any contact possible

Sometimes when i get it hard i think about giving him another chance but yeah thats also a reason why i joined this forum, get my head of bs

Caadan guys just want a taste of some chocolate, they don't know what to do with the whole damn bar. They can't handle it. You should focus on College and getting Lacaag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending