How to deal with a Somali girl with an attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I've experienced that also, it's always the big jilbaab wearing women, they give me attitude and I always ask them wtf their problem is.

Last year I was minding my own business, I was grabbing something from target and this blue whale jilbaab wearing woman gave me attitude for no reason, I wasn't having a good day to begin with, so I asked her wtf is your problem nayaa? Fix your face when you're looking at me, she started cursing me out in Somali, I cursed her back. A little voice whispered in my head, mantaa wey kudhamatay Naa hooy she's going to sit on you. Thank God she backed down. But I held my ground.

Ask her if she knows you, if she's say no then ask her wtf her problem is.
:damn:

Why do some Somali females feel the need to give other women the stink eye? This witch that works at Starbucks is always giving me this nasty look, and she never once said thank you when she hands me my coffee, I seen her say it to cadaan people in front of me so it's definitely something against me. I feel like I should report her? But then again I don't want to cause her any problems. I get my coffee from there every morning and ever since she was hired, I been subject to her nasty attitude.

What to do people of SSpot?
1. Go to a different Starbucks?(this is located in my work building so its convenient for me)
2. Give her a dose of my own stink eye
3. Report her to the manager, she should be dealt with
4. Get over it you whinny baby, she doesn't owe you a smile and a thank you

The female security guard in my work gives this y attitude, but I understand how her life is so difficult and miserable (she is big woman with purple hair weave), back to your story ignore her, simply she doesn't like to serve other Somali.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Kill her. :4uzpnkt:

With compassion. ;)

Generally, most Somalis in the service industry (in the west) are nice. Show her a little empathy. Ask her about her day. And that will either give her a heart attack or cause her to warm up to you.

Why do some Somali females feel the need to give other women the stink eye? This witch that works at Starbucks is always giving me this nasty look, and she never once said thank you when she hands me my coffee, I seen her say it to cadaan people in front of me so it's definitely something against me. I feel like I should report her? But then again I don't want to cause her any problems. I get my coffee from there every morning and ever since she was hired, I been subject to her nasty attitude.

What to do people of SSpot?
1. Go to a different Starbucks?(this is located in my work building so its convenient for me)
2. Give her a dose of my own stink eye
3. Report her to the manager, she should be dealt with
4. Get over it you whinny baby, she doesn't owe you a smile and a thank you

Somalis are usually cold towards other Somalis and tbh I don't know the reason why. A study needs to be done.

This girl is what I call #SHS (Self-Hating Somali), she's jolly and cheerful to clap that dabo/futo for ajnabis but she's :mjpls: towards you.

Don't worry, but I would advise you not to buy qaxwo kuluul from there anymore. She can do nasty things to your drink.

Somalis are usually cold towards other Somalis and tbh I don't know the reason why. A study needs to be done.

This girl is what I call #SHS (Self-Hating Somali), she's jolly and cheerful to clap that dabo/futo for ajnabis but she's :mjpls: towards you.

Don't worry, but I would advise you not to buy qaxwo kuluul from there anymore. She can do nasty things to your drink.

They feel that they are degrading themselves by serving other Somalis.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I've never had an issue with Somali girls. It's the Faraxs. They try to take advantage of your kindness. :gucciwhat:

Warya, add me on LinkedIn if you want a connection.
I like being unreachable.:whew:

Men are high maintenance.

:whoa: I can't talk to you all the time dee. I don't have the energy.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've never had an issue with Somali girls. It's the Faraxs. They try to take advantage of your kindness. :gucciwhat:

Warya, add me on LinkedIn if you want a connection.
I like being unreachable.:whew:

Men are high maintenance.

:whoa: I can't talk to you all the time dee. I don't have the energy.

If you smile at Ashy Abdi or just be nice, they think you're in love with them and will started spewing the I love you abaayo macan, I love you kaga beel, asbax waji baranbaaro,:mahubowtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you smile at Ashy Abdi or just be nice, they think you're in love with them and will started spewing the I love you abaayo macan, I love you kaga beel, asbax waji baranbaaro,:mahubowtf:

:dead:
:trumpsmirk: Then you're public enemy #1 when the shukaansi fails to launch. Must we be ice cold to "not lead them on"? :umwhat:

Maybe she got bad attitude from Somali girls that came there before you.

You should smile at her next time you go there and wish her a good day. She might feel more at ease and change. If she continues being rude then we know shes a witch.

The best weapon in the face of someone with bad attitude or ignorance is a sarcastic smile, the kind you would give to a child whom challenges you that doesn't know any better, this throws a powerful curve ball back at the person.

Every time I did this, the tide turned very quickly and that pompous sententious dimwit morphed into a pretentious validation seeking sentient being literally overnight at times.

I remember this Somali women near a place I worked, the effects even took me by surprise, not only did she turn into an innocent skirt wearing school girl, but she literally broke down one time going on a epic emotional rant about how I was ostentatiously arrogant looking down on her profession.

I was forced to console her to ward of her evil eye, now keep in mind all I did was smile in response to her conceited ego trip, didn't utter a single word whatsoever, that's how you treat such people.

Last edited:
Just ignore the , she's serving
You at the end of the day.

But knowing me, I would give a
Dirty look back or I would say THANKS Really sarcastically and laugh with A wink.

:trumpsmirk: Be careful to not
Overdo it she may spit in your coffee.

Ps you shouldn't give a f*ck about
What strangers think of you.

Just ignore the , she's serving
You at the end of the day.

But knowing me, I would give a
Dirty look back or I would say THANKS Really sarcastically and laugh with A wink.

:trumpsmirk: Be careful to not
Overdo it she may spit in your coffee.

Ps you shouldn't give a f*ck about
What strangers think of you.
:wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts