How to deal with a Somali girl with an attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why do some Somali females feel the need to give other women the stink eye? This witch that works at Starbucks is always giving me this nasty look, and she never once said thank you when she hands me my coffee, I seen her say it to cadaan people in front of me so it's definitely something against me. I feel like I should report her? But then again I don't want to cause her any problems. I get my coffee from there every morning and ever since she was hired, I been subject to her nasty attitude.

What to do people of SSpot?
1. Go to a different Starbucks?(this is located in my work building so its convenient for me)
2. Give her a dose of my own stink eye
3. Report her to the manager, she should be dealt with
4. Get over it you whinny baby, she doesn't owe you a smile and a thank you

Why do some Somali females feel the need to give other women the stink eye? This witch that works at Starbucks is always giving me this nasty look, and she never once said thank you when she hands me my coffee, I seen her say it to cadaan people in front of me so it's definitely something against me. I feel like I should report her? But then again I don't want to cause her any problems. I get my coffee from there every morning and ever since she was hired, I been subject to her nasty attitude.

What to do people of SSpot?
1. Go to a different Starbucks?(this is located in my work building so its convenient for me)
2. Give her a dose of my own stink eye
3. Report her to the manager, she should be dealt with
4. Get over it you whinny baby, she doesn't owe you a smile and a thank you
Arent you the one who's supposed to say Thank you? lol

NotMyL

VIP
lol I do say thank you, and even told her have a good day the first couple of days but she didn't respond. Just handed me my drink. She is polite to the customers in front of me so I feel like she has something against me

NotMyL

VIP
Thats what i thought when i was reading that i was like wth :heh:

I feel like theres more to the story which OP hasn't shared with us:fantasia2:
Lol there is nothing more to it, I meant in general she is not a polite when she takes my order or hands me my drink. She is suppose to say have good day or whatever.

Why does it bother you tho? It's obvious she's the one who has issues.
Just don't take her serious. Grab your coffee and let her feel stupid after she sees u not giving a f.

In America, we have a "customer is always right" and "customer first" policy. The waitresses always thank me, whenever I make a order, and they thank me again when I'm done eating, they also thank me when they refill my drinks, if they dont thank me I usually report the problem to the manager, plus they won't get my 2$tip.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
In America, we have a "customer is always right" and "customer first" policy. The waitresses always thank me, whenever I make a order, and they thank me again when I'm done eating, they also thank me when they refill my drinks, if they dont thank me I usually report any problems to the manager, plus they won't get my 2$tip.
Humble yourself, this universe doesn't care about you.

NotMyL

VIP
In America, we have a "customer is always right" and "customer first" policy. The waitresses always thank me, whenever I make a order, and they thank me again when I'm done eating, they also thank me when they refill my drinks, if they dont thank me I usually report the problem to the manager, plus they won't get my 2$tip.
Lol way to make us seem like we are arrogant airheads. Just to make it clear I don't expect a thank you, even a smile and pleasant look is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending