How to cope with High Testosterone?

I've been gyming for almost a year now and have grew decent muscles around my body. I take Finasteride 1mg daily to keep my hairline but this drug also increases Testosterone by reducing DHT conversion. As a result I have really bad back acne and uncontrollable sex drive with bad anger issues. Does anyone else has similar experience with this?

Been thinking of taking finestride cause I'm starting to see signs. like big signs. :cosbyhmm: aren't there creams for acne though? As for the big sex drive I think it's time you find yourself a partner. I'm sure she'd appreciate it

Last edited:
I've been gyming for almost a year now and have grew decent muscles around my body. I take Finasteride 1mg daily to keep my hairline but this drug also increases Testosterone by reducing DHT conversion. As a result I have really bad back acne and uncontrollable sex drive with bad anger issues. Does anyone else has similar experience with this?
I’m gonna start hitting the gym and maybe start taking mk677 it increases Gh

I wanna grow in height bro it’s really good for height
Lol if you are over 18 you’re growth plates are most likely already closed
55E47344-AECB-4566-8F7E-EC450688CBB3.jpeg

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
No, looks are very important in life bro.
For a man not really, beauty is more important to women as we as men are more superficial when it comes to looks. You can find an attractive woman with an extremely ugly man but you will never see it the other way around.

As long as you look average/normal in terms of looks & physical build, have a solid career or business, proper Muslim and have a well-balanced personality you should be ok with getting a Muslim woman to court & marry.

Finasteride doesn't make u infertile it only side effects 2% of men. Plus if ur bald no women is gona even let u impregnate her lmao
You have a childish mindset my friend. A mature emotionally and mentally healthy woman will not mind your bidaar.

However I cannot relate as Allah has blessed me with a full head of luscious hair without the need for drugs Alhamdulilah :rejoice:

You have a childish mindset my friend. A mature emotionally and mentally healthy woman will not mind your bidaar.

However I cannot relate as Allah has blessed me with a full head of luscious hair without the need for drugs Alhamdulilah :rejoice:
Looks are everything sxb it determines your future spouse and your success/occupation. Women don't care about personality if you're not 6ft+ and don't have good looking features you are screwed. Plus I enjoy my luscious jileec hair glad to know it wont be gone.

Looks are everything sxb it determines your future spouse and your success/occupation. Women don't care about personality if you're not 6ft+ and don't have good looking features you are screwed. Plus I enjoy my luscious jileec hair glad to know it wont be gone.
Looks will fade for everyone and ultimately if we stay alive we are all getting progressively more frail and less conventionally attractive.

All of this 6ft+ and 6 figure income nonsense is just modern superficial culture. Find a woman who does not care about these things and work on developing less superficial traits.

I am not 6ft+ more like 175cm (5 foot 9) and I do not care, and hence am married and happy.
Let go of this superficial crap my friend, it does not matter.

Trending