How to become the richest woman in the world

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko I fail to see what connection Jeff Bezos has with ashy abdis. Maybe it’s the 2 for 1 deals he gives them for Vaseline for their crusty lips.

The abdis here are sitting on a piss stained mattress because they can’t afford a desk and are crying for someone who has more money than he can ever spend. I smell a business opportunity maybe I should start a gofundme for jeff bezzos and gets these abdis to pay up
Ofcourse Jeff is not interested in a neck bearded, ashy Abdi, but they keep living out this fantasy about the richest man being single. So what? He's not going to give them a dime. He's already dating some talk show woman that he cheated on his vanilla wife.

Muji

VIP
Ofcourse Jeff is not interested in a neck bearded, ashy Abdi, but they keep living out this fantasy about the richest man being single. So what? He's not going to give them a dime. He's already dating some talk show woman that he cheated on his vanilla wife.

Lol they’re not used to a man giving

They are used to men cheating, beating, fleeing, abusing, raping and hurting women

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Reiko I fail to see what connection Jeff Bezos has with ashy abdis. Maybe it’s the 2 for 1 deals he gives them for Vaseline for their crusty lips.

The abdis here are sitting on a piss stained mattress because they can’t afford a desk and are crying for someone who has more money than he can ever spend. I smell a business opportunity maybe I should start a gofundme for jeff bezzos and gets these abdis to pay up
You're so weird :mjlol:

The Somali guys here were simply stating facts that the Amazon owner can't get robbed by his gold digging wife but all of sudden you're attacking them and calling them broke when you never met any single one of them before? Is it because you're so used to seeing trash Somali men around your family that you have this notion the rest of Somali men are the same? Why does their opinions hurt you so much to you? Is it because they see taking half of the man's money is wrong in Islam?

I mean I come from a very wealthy background so I don't know what being broke is. Few of the users that you're sneak dissing also claim to be successful.

Y'all think every Abdi is broke?

Why is he the one with $130b to his name and not his wife if she is the one who gave him the business plan and first invested in the company? Are you saying that the husband stole all her shares then? Please provide any sort of evidence for these pathological lies. Obviously you can’t given your history, m you disappeared after I asked you evidence for your lie that 70 % of Somali men are unemployed.

Here is a article explaining who Mackenzie Bezos is. Not a single one of your lies is mentioned, actually it even discredits you:

“MacKenzie kicked things off with Bezos by asking him out to lunch and, after dating for only three months, they were engaged. Another three months later, they got married. That was 1993 and MacKenzie was only 23, while Jeff was 29.

Not long after, Jeff had the idea that would become Amazon.com. "I told my wife MacKenzie that I wanted to quit my job and go do this crazy thing that probably wouldn't work since most startups don't, and I wasn't sure what would happen after that," Jeff said in a 2010 address at his alma mater, Princeton.

MacKenzie told him to go for it and in 1994 the couple moved from New York to Seattle, with Jeff writing a business plan for his online bookstore on the cross-country drive. He launched the company out of their garage that summer.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/09/mac...me-one-of-the-richest-women-in-the-world.html

Why is he the one with $130b to his name and not his wife if she is the one who gave him the business plan and first invested in the company? Are you saying that the husband stole all her shares then? Please provide any sort of evidence for these pathological lies. Obviously you can’t given your history, m you disappeared after I asked you evidence for your lie that 70 % of Somali men are unemployed.

Here is a article explaining who Mackenzie Bezos is. Not a single one of your lies is mentioned, actually it even discredits you:

“MacKenzie kicked things off with Bezos by asking him out to lunch and, after dating for only three months, they were engaged. Another three months later, they got married. That was 1993 and MacKenzie was only 23, while Jeff was 29.

Not long after, Jeff had the idea that would become Amazon.com. "I told my wife MacKenzie that I wanted to quit my job and go do this crazy thing that probably wouldn't work since most startups don't, and I wasn't sure what would happen after that," Jeff said in a 2010 address at his alma mater, Princeton.

MacKenzie told him to go for it and in 1994 the couple moved from New York to Seattle, with Jeff writing a business plan for his online bookstore on the cross-country drive. He launched the company out of their garage that summer.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/09/mac...me-one-of-the-richest-women-in-the-world.html

In the early days, MacKenzie was reportedly involved in Amazon’s business dealings. According to a 1999 Jeff Bezos profile with WIRED, she actually secured the company’s first freight contracts from inside a Barnes and Noble Starbucks - a favourite business meeting spot for the then-fledgling tech start up.

jeff-bezos-wife-divorce-richest-woman-a4036441

More in mentioned about her involvement with his business.

Also within marriages, many of the things spouses for each other are not formally recognised by contracts unless they opt to do so.

If a woman decides to give her husband money to help him start the business, does it mean she owns his business? NO, unless she puts she draws up a contract.

No one is denying that Jeff owns the company or that he did the majority of the work. But to suggest that she is a golddigger who used him for money, when he had nothing is a lie. It is a fact that she was his first worker and accountant. But she did f all.

MacKenzie Bezos became an accountant for Amazon, and is considered one of the company's earliest employees. According to Wired, she was responsible for negotiating Amazon's first freight contracts, ironically, at a Barnes and Noble bookstore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/jeff-bezos-wife-mackenzie

The whole she wrote business plan, was a post trending on twitter. She didn't write his whole business plan, but the plan that secured him his contract. So my bad.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You're losing it Knowles. Way to slander me like that. :gucciwhat:

1. I'm not Ashy.

2. I'm not broke.

3. I have no neckbeard.

4. My mattress is big, comfortable and clean.

5. I have an expensive desk where I'm typing on right now.

I was simply stating the truth based on my studies on economics and how the divorce system works within the wealthy class. It's a forum where people state their opinions. What does this have to do with our gender and connection with Jeff? What?
:mindblown:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
You're losing it Knowles. Way to slander me like that. :gucciwhat:

1. I'm not Ashy.

2. I'm not broke.

3. I have no neck beard.

I was simply stating the truth based on my studies on economics and how the divorce system works within the wealthy class. It's a forum where people state their opinions. What does this have to do with our gender and connection with Jeff? What?
:mindblown:

I didn’t read all the comments

Just confused about the sympathy this man is getting despite how badly he treats his staff.

World

VIP
In the early days, MacKenzie was reportedly involved in Amazon’s business dealings. According to a 1999 Jeff Bezos profile with WIRED, she actually secured the company’s first freight contracts from inside a Barnes and Noble Starbucks - a favourite business meeting spot for the then-fledgling tech start up.

jeff-bezos-wife-divorce-richest-woman-a4036441

More in mentioned about her involvement with his business.

Also within marriages, many of the things spouses for each other are not formally recognised by contracts unless they opt to do so.

If a woman decides to give her husband money to help him start the business, does it mean she owns his business? NO, unless she puts she draws up a contract.

No one is denying that Jeff owns the company or that he did the majority of the work. But to suggest that she is a golddigger who used him for money, when he had nothing is a lie. It is a fact that she was his first worker and accountant. But she did f all.

MacKenzie Bezos became an accountant for Amazon, and is considered one of the company's earliest employees. According to Wired, she was responsible for negotiating Amazon's first freight contracts, ironically, at a Barnes and Noble bookstore.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/jeff-bezos-wife-mackenzie

The whole she wrote business plan, was a post trending on twitter. She didn't write his whole business plan, but the plan that secured him his contract. So my bad.

I don’t think you know mate, but Amazon accountants are paid between $50,000 to $80,000. But obviously in a deluded western radical feminists mind, that means you deserve $70 billion.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is going in this thread :dead:

Factz is drunk. Thats what going on. No more Wine please.
NoMoreWinePlease_480x330.jpg
:)

Who the hell is nigga?:westbrookwtf:

Why you cussing people? Sit your ass down:williamswtf:
I am just a young successful somali running a buisness company in monaco. nothing else you .

sometimes you got to insult people and spit facts at the same time to make them sit down and understand their dumbness

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am just a young successful somali running a buisness company in monaco. nothing else you .

sometimes you got to insult people and spit facts at the same time to make them sit down and understand their dumbness

How many fingers am i holding>?

Trending

Latest posts