How to become the richest woman in the world

Ok thanks
But do you think she is entitled to that much money?

Apparently, people are saying that not only did she create his business plan but also gave him the idea and gave him some of her own money.

On top of that, whilst he put the motions into effect who was raising his three kids? Whats more important than a man's kids who are going to inherit his wealth and legacy any way?

@sophisticate if women walked away from their kids and responsbilities like men did, i'm telling you they'd have a nervous breakdown and half wouldn't be able to just 'get on with it' the way single mothers do.

Imagine if women said adios and left men to raise their spawn.

Say their going for a walk and never coming back - 50s style. :siilaanyosmile:

@sophisticate

That's what Jeff Bezos (Swedish heritage) American biological father did. He left him when he was 2 years old and never saw him again. After Jeff's mum married a new migrant from Cuba, he legally adopted Jeff and took his surname Bezos. Similar things happened to the late Steve Jobs who was adopted and raised by his mother's husband, a mechanic by the name of Paul Jobs. If they were deadbeat Somali fathers like Jeff and Steve's, guess what would've happened? Ama habaar ama lacag i sii!!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

Steadman was already a millionaire and could have done well in-life without Oprah. But I like their "spiritual union" instead of a traditional marriage. Have you ever considered such options?

Btw, lovely teeth, but I'm lighter than you. Look my new me. Is that guntiino or gareeys that you are wearing?

:farmajoyaab:I've always been a hippie at heart (in a Beauvoir and Satre sort of way - totally asexual though) but my staunchly conservative mind needs some legality.

It's a guntiino. Lol, I prefer a natural look. It's mercury free.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Apparently, people are saying that not only did she create his business plan but also gave him the idea and gave him some of her own money.

On top of that, whilst he put the motions into effect who was raising his three kids? Whats more important than a man's kids who are going to inherit his wealth and legacy any way?

@sophisticate if women walked away from their kids and responsbilities like men did, i'm telling you they'd have a nervous breakdown and half wouldn't be able to just 'get on with it' the way single mothers do.

:gaasdrink: Imagine a single father epidemic. Men everywhere pushing around carriages, smelling of foul odours (lets face it men smell worse) and managing solo caregiving.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

That's what Jeff Bezos (Swedish heritage) American biological father did. He left him when he was 2 years old and never saw him again. After Jeff's mum married a new migrant from Cuba, he legally adopted Jeff and took his surname Bezos. Similar things happened to the late Steve Jobs who was adopted and raised by his mother's husband, a mechanic by the name of Paul Jobs. If they were deadbeat Somali fathers like Jeff and Steve's, guess what would've happened? Ama habaar ama lacag i sii!!

:ileycry:Deadbeat aabos exist? Since when. Have I been living in a secluded little bubble?

On a side note, the guy looked more normal in his regular tone. More Somali and less like ET beaming up.

:farmajoyaab:I've always been a hippie at heart (in a Beauvoir and Satre sort of way - totally asexual though) but my staunchly conservative mind needs some legality.

It's a guntiino. Lol, I prefer a natural look. It's mercury free.

@sophisticate

How you embed and mould Somali culture and the Beauvoir and Satre's existentialist philosophy and apply it to yourself is perplexing. You owes us to mystify it, so that some of us might attempt to implement and see if it works for us too. Whenever I hear words like "spiritual", it makes my awareness antennas go into full motion searching for con-artists. It is for different reasons than yours. I always get mixed up with guntiino and gareeys.

bunch of amateurs on this site who dont know how divorce works among wealthy people.

no she won't take half of money at most jeff will play his dumb wife 10 billion or less.

i bet they have even some agreement if they would get divorce in future. you guys don't know shit about them so stfu

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos won’t ‘lose’ half his fortune to his wife because the split would damage Amazon which is a multi-international company so the government won't allow this.

@Saalax Bidaar @HalimaJ @Balqisa @sophisticate @Abdi-indhoyare @Dalmoor @Karim
cheers friend.

some of the users on this site are beyond help.

lol there is a difference when rich people get divorce compared to middle income households. they usually have a pre agreement unless the husband is a dumbass

bunch of amateurs on this site who dont know how divorce works among wealthy people.

no she won't take half of money at most jeff will play his dumb wife 10 billion or less.

i bet they have even some agreement if they would get divorce in future. you guys don't know shit about them so stfu

Its true we don't know what is truely going on behind the scenes.

But this 'dumb' wife is the one that wrote his business plan and idea that allowed him to struck gold.

Very dumb indeed.

But this 'dumb' wife is the one that wrote his business plan and idea that allowed him to struck gold.

Very dumb indeed.
oh so tell me which one is the billionaire and founder of amazon?

not the dumb woman you dumbass.

successful people always have slaves and jeff bezos dumb slave happened to be his wife

cheers friend.

some of the users on this site are beyond help.

lol there is a difference when rich people get divorce compared to middle income households. they usually have a pre agreement unless the husband is a dumbass

Pre-nups only really work when the man/ woman were already rich and therefore made a pre-arrangement. The same cannot be said for this scenerio.

They were a regular middle class family when they first got married.

Pre-nups only really work when the man/ woman were already rich and therefore made a pre-arrangement. The same cannot be said for this scenerio.

They were a regular middle class family when they first got married.
seems like you think you are some sort of smartass when you are a dumbshit.

they definitely made an agreement the past decade because i know jeffey isn't the dumb type who believes in love marriage. he was talking to prostitutes few months ago and i bet he is the one who brought up the divorce so he could break free of being married to an ugly tall women who he viewed as a slave worker when he started amazon.

there is a difference in lust and love.

now go and make a dumb reply like the last two you just made

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Very dumb indeed.

I never mentioned anything about her level of intellect. I'm saying with very wealthy people who are married can never lose half of their money when they divorce especially with influential people who are highly respected by the government. Amazan is one of the biggest companies in the world and contributes to America. No way they will allow him to lose half of his money.

I doubt she will even get a few billion.

Trending

Latest posts