How to become fifa refree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
How do you become a professional refree, I'm interested.

Captura.0.jpeg

Attachments

• Captura.0.jpeg
    Captura.0.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 331

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Sidi

Sxb, watch this documentary and see if FIFA (it's a corrupt institution run by Europeans) will ever trust Referees of African backgrounds.

Betraying the Game: Anas Aremeyaw Anas investigates football in Africa - BBC Africa Eye documentary.

Aussie, Thanks I'll check it out, I know fifa is corrupt there was big scandal some countries bribing Fiffa officials, as for the African background, I got U.S passport:trumpsmirk: (noselfhate) but I don't look qarada

Aussie, Thanks I'll check it out, I know fifa is corrupt there was big scandal some countries bribing Fiffa officials, as for the African background, I got U.S passport:trumpsmirk: (noselfhate) but I don't look qarada

Sidi

Start from the lower leagues, do as much training-certificates or degrees in soccer umpiring or related fields and if possible, attain them at the highest level. Also be a great networker and make friends with those who matter within the game, your path to a senior referee is paved.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You need to approach your local football association in your state/county to start your journey to become a FIFA referee.

You have to be thorough in the rules of the game before you enroll yourself for the training though, that's important.

In order to become a referee in International Matches and World Cups, you must reach the highest level of refereeing in your country.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You need to approach your local football association in your state/county to start your journey to become a FIFA referee.

You have to be thorough in the rules of the game before you enroll yourself for the training though, that's important.

In order to become a referee in International Matches and World Cups, you must reach the highest level of refereeing in your country.

I'm very familiar with rules of the game I have been watching soccer since I was teen, we have professional soccer club in my city, soccer is projected to grow tremendously in the states, I'll cash in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending