How to become fifa refree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
How do you become a professional refree, I'm interested.

Captura.0.jpeg

Attachments

• Captura.0.jpeg
    Captura.0.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 329

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Sidi

Sxb, watch this documentary and see if FIFA (it's a corrupt institution run by Europeans) will ever trust Referees of African backgrounds.

Betraying the Game: Anas Aremeyaw Anas investigates football in Africa - BBC Africa Eye documentary.

Aussie, Thanks I'll check it out, I know fifa is corrupt there was big scandal some countries bribing Fiffa officials, as for the African background, I got U.S passport:trumpsmirk: (noselfhate) but I don't look qarada

Aussie, Thanks I'll check it out, I know fifa is corrupt there was big scandal some countries bribing Fiffa officials, as for the African background, I got U.S passport:trumpsmirk: (noselfhate) but I don't look qarada

Sidi

Start from the lower leagues, do as much training-certificates or degrees in soccer umpiring or related fields and if possible, attain them at the highest level. Also be a great networker and make friends with those who matter within the game, your path to a senior referee is paved.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You need to approach your local football association in your state/county to start your journey to become a FIFA referee.

You have to be thorough in the rules of the game before you enroll yourself for the training though, that's important.

In order to become a referee in International Matches and World Cups, you must reach the highest level of refereeing in your country.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You need to approach your local football association in your state/county to start your journey to become a FIFA referee.

You have to be thorough in the rules of the game before you enroll yourself for the training though, that's important.

In order to become a referee in International Matches and World Cups, you must reach the highest level of refereeing in your country.

I'm very familiar with rules of the game I have been watching soccer since I was teen, we have professional soccer club in my city, soccer is projected to grow tremendously in the states, I'll cash in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts