How to be a good wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Our thoughts on what? How wives were treat like a servants back then? Hurdada ka kac walaal this is 21 century we are not in the 30s, both men and women work and come home the same time hence home-making is shared reponsibility.
That's why you're a single mother pushing a pram & shopping at Lidl :chrisfreshhah:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
That's why you're a single mother pushing a pram & shopping at Lidl :chrisfreshhah:

I am not though :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: but even if I was I would be a career minded one
giphy-4.gif

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Our thoughts on what? How wives were treat like a servants back then? Hurdada ka kac walaal this is 21 century we are not in the 30s, both men and women work and come home the same time hence home-making is shared reponsibility.
How society has evolved. I did not dispute what you said :).

Why do ppl make this so complicated. If a couple can live comfortably on the husband's salary alone then the wife should stay home and take care of the cooking and house chores. If she insists on working for whatever reason, even though they don't need her income, he should tell her that's fine but she's still responsible for all the housework. If he's not making enough and they both need to work full-time to live comfortably, then of course he should help with the housework. Personally I think this is a fair arrangement regardless of whether the couple is modern/progressive or traditional.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why do ppl make this so complicated. If we can live comfortably on my salary alone then my wife should stay home and take care of the cooking and house chores. If she insists on working for whatever reason, even though we don't need her income, I'd tell her that's fine but she's still responsible for all the housework. If I'm not making enough and we both need to work full-time to live comfortably, then of course I'm gonna help with the housework.

Shouldnt be so hard if both are working just figure out whose home more and what chores each dont hate simple

VixR

Veritas
I'd rather have the mobility and ability of not being under the thumb and completely dependent on another human being's motives than this blindly revered idea of being able to live on a single income.

VixR

Veritas
I just read it, finally. You know, there's nothing terribly wrong with any one of these points, some of them are even common sense and show u care about the person, but put together it's terribly one-sided, and it comes across like ppl did an awful lot of babying and mothering of their husbands, like he's delicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts