How to approach and get to know u

Since Im older now (above 18) and Not anymore about the stupid streetgame Im askin myself how to approach your future Wife 😂👌🏿
The only Problem is my Parents never talked about it and also dont talk with me since a year 😂
Im from a country with not many somalis and there are many refugeebros but till like 16 I chilled only with bois from other country since there are very few somalis who came with 5years old Like me so my somali is also kinda broke
And from the few somali girls are Type one very religious and got protective families who would never let them talk to me ( even to I got a very good qabil and can even pray at ciid if the imaam helps me 😂👌🏿) and Im not broke ( i make like 5k $ a Month as a Salesmann now) and dont have to go every second month to Prison now
The other half are hoes without hijab who give a f*ck about any culture or even respect
Im Not bad lookin since I had many girlfriends from other countrys but I guess its time to marry son
Help a walaalo out

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
What I'm about tell you is a little different from what most people would tell you.

Getting women has little to do with approaching and way more with your mindset and how you present yourself to become more attractive.

I'd advice you to learn about female nature, it's gonna save you a lot of madax xanuun and wareer.

Learn to figure out choosing signals from women.
Work on becoming more self aware(you need to regularly give yourself reality checks)

Smell good and have a nice breath.

Dont treat women like princesses and dont treat them like s!uts either.
All women have a freaky bone in them, you dont wanna judge them or make them regret showing that side to you.
Dont rush them or ghost them. Dont act like you're better than them. Listen to what they are saying, women give out so many clues but many men just dont get it.
Be comfortable with your flaws and make them comfortable about theirs.

You as a man, are a s!ut and you like when people are comfortable enough to be s!utty with you.

Work on your timing and dont be too handsy. A little goes a long way.

Entertaining one woman is entertaining no woman. So talk to plenty. That way you wont force anything on anyone.

That's it for now

Ps. Dont take advice from women on getting women. You will be misinformed

What I'm about tell you is a little different from what most people would tell you.

Getting women has little to do with approaching and way more with your mindset and how you present yourself to become more attractive.

I'd advice you to learn about female nature, it's gonna save you a lot of madax xanuun and wareer.

Work on becoming more self aware(you need to regularly give yourself reality checks)

All women have a freaky bone in them, you dont wanna judge them or make them regret showing that side to you.
Dont rush them or ghost them. Dont act like you're better than them. Listen to what they are saying, women give out so many clues but many men just dont get it.

You as a man, are a s!ut and you like when people are comfortable enough to be s!utty with you.

Entertaining one woman is entertaining no woman. So talk to plenty. That way you wont force anything on anyone.

That's it for now

Thats cool and all but Im talkin about Somali women with daqan Everything else is no problem

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I dont think so
I dont think I can get them hijabi chicks with being drunk on a party or within my friend circle since they dont exist in my friend circle
And just approaching them cant work since my somali is shit
You didnt get the message of what I'm saying. Caadi weeye.

I was pointing out to focus on attracting rather than approaching. And this is universal.

You dont need a degree, a lotta money, a great body to attract a good woman for you.
They will make themselves available for you.

You just need personality, a cool demeanor with a slick tongue, a bit of brain and a bit of sex appeal to make women want you. Btw there will be some women will not like you for whatever reason and that's fine. You're just not that woman's cup of tea.

It's a wholistic thing. Dont isolate nothing.
Self awareness and self development are key.
You want to sharpen your brain everyday to become better in life.

Have some goals in life, see yourself in a better light and be kind to others, that shit is very attractive to ALL women.

Remember one thing, your happiness and aspirations are the most important things in your life. Dont sacrifice it for any woman, including your mother

You didnt get the message of what I'm saying. Caadi weeye.

I was pointing out to focus on attracting rather than approaching. And this is universal.

You dont need a degree, a lotta money, a great body to attract a good woman for you.
They will make themselves available for you.

You just need personality, a cool demeanor with a slick tongue, a bit of brain and a bit of sex appeal to make women want you. Btw there will be some women will not like you for whatever reason and that's fine. You're just not that woman's cup of tea.

It's a wholistic thing. Dont isolate nothing.
Self awareness and self development are key.
You want to sharpen your brain everyday to become better in life.

Have some goals in life, see yourself in a better light and be kind to others, that shit is very attractive to ALL women.

Remember one thing, your happiness and aspirations are the most important things in your life. Dont sacrifice it for any woman, including your mother
Thx sxhib I thing I got it now

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

That's it for now

I approve of this message.

Don't listen to @Finesse, you don't ask fish how to catch fish. You ask a fisherman.

giphy.gif

Xaruun

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check this spoiler. He'll explain this better than us. He's funny as hell too
Seems like bad advice. If you ‘steal’ ‘your’ girl then how can you expect her to be loyal? Any attractive guy with confidence could cuck you, it’s just not a safe investment. I imagine this method would only attract the wrong type of women, considering OP wants wifey material.