How times have changed, the cultural eating etiquette's of our Xalimo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
You made another reply 50 minutes after the first one am I that much on your mind?

giphy.gif
Nah, just realized what your comment meant. Lol, I know you got a crush for that girl. Its all good.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
somali men must be the most indho adayg people in the world.

these meerkat looking niggas with the faces of barkhad abdi and the physique of stick figure-men think they can criticize anyone for how they look.

either you guys are so stupid the irony is lost on you, or you have never looked in a mirror.:gucciwhat:

this guy is without a doubt insane.
eL4DxSF.gif

Fast food or not, western diet will f u up. Also majority of somali chicks don't work out and that is another issue. I used to talk to this fit somali girl, she had smaller calool than me and one day i heard her beeath heavy as f and i asked her if she was working out and she said she just walked upstairs. A person can be unhealthy even when they look fit.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I am joining the fatshaming army. On my way to the local burger king, pray for me people. I am facing the beasts

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
You do know the whole point of eating in front of an audience on youtube is a trend that started in Korea?

Btw whats with this thread I thought you Said you used to be overweight
:gucciwhat:

Out of everything you could possibly critise, you actually put effort into this?! Yaa allah please don’t ever allow me to waste my time like this brother here. Your attention is misplaced walaal. Take some time out to figure yourself out.

It’s not us, it’s you!

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Is there a reason why Somali women don't bother going to the gym. when I was staying in Columbus OH which has the 2nd largest Somali population in the US, the gym I went to was full of Somali guys but there was only 1 fat xalimo who used to do cardio maybe once a week.

In my day Somali women didn't even go to restaurants, it was ceeb and they ate left overs of their kids dinner. These liberated Somali women are just enjoying the freedoms their mothers never had. I wish they'd avoid fast food though. Being a fatso is bad for your health

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
In my day Somali women didn't even go to restaurants, it was ceeb and they ate left overs of their kids dinner. These liberated Somali women are just enjoying the freedoms their mothers never had. I wish they'd avoid fast food though. Being a fatso is bad for your health

Some Somalis find it luxurious eating fast food

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You make it sound like Somali women were oppressed before the civil war like saudi women far from it you must be from a tuulo but people from Mogadishu especially women were far from oppressed peep this video from the 80’s in xamar
They seemed liberated to me

Is there a reason why Somali women don't bother going to the gym. when I was staying in Columbus OH which has the 2nd largest Somali population in the US, the gym I went to was full of Somali guys but there was only 1 fat xalimo who used to do cardio maybe once a week.

Vampire

Was a she a family member or you couldn't convince them to join the gym?

Most of them have treadmills and weights at home because they couldn't attend a gender mixed gym and females only gyms are only available in middle and upper class areas. I knew Somali girls who attended Fenwood Fitness which was a female only gym in my former hood. Having many kids at a younger age, Somali culinary dishes (oily + sugary) and the lack of participation in sports took their toll on our girls and women. How about men encouraging them to have fewer children and instead of having a football team of kids for welfare reasons, he works for them and sustains his family? What about men over 30 with belly-pregnancies and male boobs? The health issues raised above which is due to lifestyle is shared by both genders, therefore, let's not act that obesity affects only Somali women.

wth... Lol let people eat what they want. I agree people in general eat too much but to moderate is better than to follow stringent cultural ideals that eating is ceeb. Someone like that could easily binge in private

The Somali women "Sheikh" Inquisitive is desperately attempting to paint them as an exemplary were starving because of the practice of supreme patriarchal cultural norms. These women only ate the leftovers of men. If men became beasts and didn't leave them enough, they slept with hunger. That is why they were stick figures.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You do know the whole point of eating in front of an audience on youtube is a trend that started in Korea?

Btw whats with this thread I thought you Said you used to be overweight
:gucciwhat:
Now it all makes sense,

He's a former obese fatty. :drakelaugh:

I am more concerned about the rise of xalimos in cabayas and hijabs puffing away in the middle of London . Some Ajanabis gaalo even asked me about this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending