How the Puntland tank was captured and the anger behind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group photo with Saabuun

32561165_1818946538125921_8720327999515262976_n.jpg

If it was of unimaginable value how come it was not defended probably to the upmost and left behind for pro Somaliland militia to capture it?

Zero

Somaliland patriot
The most priced war booty on Tuesday was that Tank because the value it had sentimentally for those it belonged to, its performance and reliability.

It‘s capture is embarrassing to say the least.

IMG_662E7F-502F32-8FF400-EBD1EE-065539-FFC08A.jpg
That Pirateland tank is ugly af.What is the SL army gonna do with that garbage car?:ohhhdamn:

What do you know of its value? It is more valuable than 100‘s of men.

That tank alone defended the city of Gaalkacyo.

Any Tank loss is a disaster but to lose your best Tank to your enemies is something else.

There are also a few of them in the whole of Somalia.

Saabuun was revered.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Even if this is true the tank was captured by Harti. Nothing to celebrate for y'all Somalidiids.

The Mudug clans know that hence they said negotiations they know the value it has and that the ones who captured it might sell it to them once this settles.

They are willing to pay a high price for its return.

Starscream Ugaadhyahan are the equivalent to Jaamac Siyaad it is their land and duty.

This year they have done very good but they are no where then their cousins Jaamac Siyaad.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Starscream don't crawl back to your sub sub clan in a stage where unity is badly needed. This is exactly why Dhulbahante is not respected anymore.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Dagaalku waa mid adag I tried refraining due to Ramadan but we all know Tukaraq will be captured
Bahararsame will come back to Tolkood soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts